Keith Jackson on Tsport

JamieG54

Jackson is Kings disinformation disseminator. You do have to wonder if hes been promised access for his voice of support

Interesting theory.

It begs the question, did the ex-inky trade blogger with the Far East fetish get a similar "promise" from the Mini camp, back in the day?

Bad thing is all the English listeners will take that as what is happening. As did Keys and Gray as they wont be fully updated on whats happening or what the press in Scotland are like.

See that's the problem. I'm someone that gets up to the odd game but is nowhere near the 'informed fan' of you lads and before signingnup here got my info from English media , bbc Scotland podcast , heart & hand podcast the like and some online media . The info out there generally is very different than what seems in your knowledge and to be honest that's pretty frightening

Interesting theory.

It begs the question, did the ex-inky trade blogger with the Far East fetish get a similar "promise" from the Mini camp, back in the day?

Funny you mention that. I was discussing similar this week. Lord Leggo is no more. Anyone know if he is alive still? Where art thou?

Funny you mention that. I was discussing similar this week. Lord Leggo is no more. Anyone know if he is alive still? Where art thou?

It is claimed, by some, that during a particularly difficult, er.....blogging session (Ooh matron) whilst in Thailand, his "blogging pen" got bitten off by a sharp-toothed Ladyboy and his ink ran out.

It is unconfirmed though.

It's like Nazi Germany with Dissinformation from these Republican scumbags up here.

Time somebody from the Club took these cnuts to task on every lying story they come out with.

What, like a PR man you mean?

Oh wait, he's too busy creating division and suspicion amongst our own fans to be tasked to anything as radical as that.

JI is paid by the Club, so in essence you and me, to create division and suspicion amongst the fans.

where as the Gru Crew and Neds on wheels are funded by supporters of former employees of the club to regain personal power and income and if fans get damaged in the cross fire its just business. .

He may be a prick but those of us who have been around a while know that divisions in the club were here long before the PR expert arrived. Lets be honest hes the boggie man cause he keeps sticking it to the failed directors club.

where as the Gru Crew and Neds on wheels are funded by supporters of former employees of the club to regain personal power and income and if fans get damaged in the cross fire its just business. .

He may be a prick but those of us who have been around a while know that divisions in the club were here long before the PR expert arrived. Lets be honest hes the boggie man cause he keeps sticking it to the failed directors club.

Maybe you misunderstand me.

I don't see him personally as the problem, I see the problem as what he is tasked to do,and with those who tasked him to do it since he has been at the Club.

Why isn't he tasked with something radical like taking on the Tim Mhedia onslaught once in a while?

Oh David Murray seen to the division alright.

No cunt questioned him.