Over 4k

LewnicsRFC

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For all you say about them if this was the taigs they'd have 80000 sogs. Get behind it before it's too late

Behind whit? Holding back season book money and joining in the hounding of Wallace? Naw

What I will say is that they will end up with a lot more people signing up

Anyone that says these groups and their way of thinking is a minority are sadly wrong - they have full control over far too many Rangers fans for my liking

For all you say about them if this was the taigs they'd have 80000 sogs. Get behind it before it's too late

:lol: now when you say to late what do you mean? You really are happy to back a scheme that would hold the club to ransom and could cause irreparable damage to us? Why the rush? Why don't some want to give Wallace the 120 days he asked for? Many are following king like blind mice here despite having no facts! It's concerning to me the way many are reacting to hysteria and scaremongering!

What does post count have to do with anything?

What I have noticed over the last year, that the some of the posters with big numbers talk the more piss more often.

I just talk piss on less frequent basis.