Mad Alan Pardew sticks the nut on Meyler

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bloke has Already had a two match ban for shoving a linesman , regardless of the 'strength' of the butt Pardew is a manager and he just can't do that I'd expect a very lengthy ban probably the biggest ever for a manager for an on field incident .

He squared up to the player and moved his head towards him....that is not what managers should be doing.

He has previous too so the book should be thrown at him, what authority can he have over the players when he shoves linesmen and does this?

I hope Newcastle keep sellling his best players behind his back.

He squared up to the player and moved his head towards him....that is not what managers should be doing.

He has previous too so the book should be thrown at him, what authority can he have over the players when he shoves linesmen and does this?

I hope Newcastle keep sellling his best players behind his back.

I generally agree, sacking talk is a bit much though

I generally agree, sacking talk is a bit much though

Maybe but he has previous and clearly has no regard for the warnings so I'd have no problems if he was sacked.

His actions could easily have sparked ugly scenes if the player reacted (fair play to him).

Maybe but he has previous and clearly has no regard for the warnings so I'd have no problems if he was sacked.

His actions could easily have sparked ugly scenes if the player reacted (fair play to him).

I think it'd be pretty shite, although if Ashley did try that he'd just be taking advantage to avoid a pay off etc.