McCoist quote after todays game.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some absolute roasters on here, by the way.

No just people sick fuckin fed up of a poor poor manager!!!

Defend that shite today all you want.. Next season he will be found out. Play that ball up to the 1 target man by the way... Aye rite ally

There are some absolute roasters on here, by the way.

Roasters? Try fed up with the style of football Rangers are displaying, and the fact it looks like Ally's lost his bottle. Absolutely woeful the shite we're paying to watch, and the Manager is doubting himself going into next season, not the signs of a man who's sure of his ability. Great player, not so great manager. (tu)

"I've got the best job in the world......well, the second best, the best job in the world's playing centre forward for Rangers"

Whatever you think of his managerial ability, he loves the club. That's a great line.

I agree with this .We all love him for this and there's no doubting his love for our great club .It breaks my heart he isn't up to the job .I would love Ally the legend to succeed ..

Just fling in the odd mention of being the people, loving the club, being the most successful club, amazing history etc etc etc... Then the numpty section of our fans see past the failings.

That wasn't a "decent speech". It was a rant against Rangers fans. I didn't like it. Not paying you. (td)

That wasn't a "decent speech". It was a rant against Rangers fans. I didn't like it. Not paying you. (td)

That was me just explaining how to build a decent speech! And it wasn't a dig at Rangers fans, just the numpties within our support.

I'll tell u what, I will cut my wages by 50%.