• Good
    • Excellent
  2. 2. Man management and motivation...

• Abysmal
    • Poor
    • Decent / average
    • Good
    • Excellent
  3. 3. Tactical knowledge / ability to implement...

• Abysmal
    • Poor
    • Decent / average
    • Good
    • Excellent
  4. 4. Adaptability...

• Abysmal
    • Poor
    • Decent / average
    • Good
    • Excellent
  5. 5. Footballing style / philosophy...

• Abysmal
    • Poor
    • Decent / average
    • Good
    • Excellent
  6. 6. Media handling...

• Abysmal
    • Poor
    • Decent / average
    • Good
    • Excellent
  7. 7. Bravery (making big decisions)...

• Abysmal
    • Poor
    • Decent / average
    • Good
    • Excellent
  8. 8. Ability to spot a player...

• Abysmal
    • Poor
    • Decent / average
    • Good
    • Excellent
  9. 9. Ability to develop / improve a player...

• Abysmal
    • Poor
    • Decent / average
    • Good
    • Excellent
  10. 10. Loyalty...

• Abysmal
    • Poor
    • Decent / average
    • Good
    • Excellent

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Faulse'.

Fucking retard :mutley:

:lol: yes we have already covered that! I'm a retard in your eyes but you have yet to describe what you believe a retard to be or what observations you have made! Spelling mistakes are more likely caused by either dyslexia, a low IQ or iPhone typing errors/corrections.

So we are back to where we started! You have hijacked this thread posting nonsense and yet you haven't managed to describe what it is you are trying to say! Take your time! We are all here for you!

:lol: yes we have already covered that! I'm a retard in your eyes but you have yet to describe what you believe a retard to be or what observations you have made! Spelling mistakes are more likely caused by either dyslexia, a low IQ or iPhone typing errors/corrections.

So we are back to where we started! You have hijacked this thread posting nonsense and yet you haven't managed to describe what it is you are trying to say! Take your time! We are all here for you!

Yet you keep replying.

Fucking retard.

You know what, I don't agree with all of that and feel the financial advantage plays a much bigger part to the point we are over reliant on it but what I will say is this time I can respect your opinion as you have given examples and backed up your views so well done for contributing to this thread a lot more than myself and my 'retarded' friend have!

..... And yet if I had posted like you 2 'retards' :pipe: have - I think you both would accuse me of hijacking the thread !!! :lol:

Abysmal to go any lower than that, it's all a matter of opinion though. Last year at the start of our second leg a poll was put out asking what would be acceptable this season, the strange thing is we are on target for most of them but somehow that has become unacceptable, now that is abysmal...

As you say it is all about opinions, I voted so thought it was only right to say what I had done.

I do wonder how many tims voted, because I did not expect just so many Rangers fans to be agreeing with how I voted.

Why is there no option for results? I think that it's pretty telling that it has been left out.

When all is said and done, Rangers stand for one thing - winning, any way, any how. We tolerate nothing else.

I have just done a thread on that - WIN its what we do!

Why is there no option for results? I think that it's pretty telling that it has been left out.

When all is said and done, Rangers stand for one thing - winning, any way, any how. We tolerate nothing else.

'Results' isn't really a skill as such, so I've not included it. I wanted to drill down into Ally's abilities, same reason as I haven't included 'transfer budget'. Perhaps could have included 'winning mentality', but that probably falls under man management and motivation.

'Results' isn't really a skill as such, so I've not included it. I wanted to drill down into Ally's abilities, same reason as I haven't included 'transfer budget'. Perhaps could have included 'winning mentality', but that probably falls under man management and motivation.

Winning is a strength at Rangers. Just ask Paul Le Guen, Advocaat, McLeish or anyone else who was moved on because results suffered. This is Rangers - whine all you want about philosophies and performances but it's been proven time and time and time again that our support only care about one thing and one thing alone.

Some people have created this myth that Rangers fans would be happy with Style over substance, and that Walter ruined McCoist by teaching him that winning at all costs was the Rangers way.

As you say it is all about opinions, I voted so thought it was only right to say what I had done.

I do wonder how many tims voted, because I did not expect just so many Rangers fans to be agreeing with how I voted.

Just wonder how anyone can call an unbeaten season abysmal,

Some people have created this myth that Rangers fans would be happy with Style over substance, and that Walter ruined McCoist by teaching him that winning at all costs was the Rangers way.

Look at how long Advocaat lasted when results started to suffer - not even 2 seasons and he was moved upstairs.

Wonder how many abysmals Advocaat would get?

Can't really compared the two. Advocaat was up against the cream of Europe and had an outrageous transfer budget, Ally is up against joiners and plumbers with a limited (although considerably larger than his competitors) transfer budget.

Winning is a strength at Rangers. Just ask Paul Le Guen, Advocaat, McLeish or anyone else who was moved on because results suffered. This is Rangers - whine all you want about philosophies and performances but it's been proven time and time and time again that our support only care about one thing and one thing alone.

I think significantly reduced attendances, and all round general negativity show that not to be the case. The support definitely care about level of opposition and performance.

I think significantly reduced attendances, and all round general negativity show that not to be the case. The support definitely care about level of opposition and performance.

Given the product on display and the level of opposition our crowds are still astonishingly high. I suspect that season tickets will be like gold dust once we are back in the top league as well.

... ever time we are romping a league - any league - attendances drop. competition is what brings the crowds out. Its a myth that attendences are only falling because of the performances. But these are the types of myth the Ally 'nae sayers' like to perpetuate.