Filip Sebo interesting tweet tonight... Weiss too.

I would love to see Weiss back and I'm really surprised at this stage (money aside) he took a move out of European football! I thought he was doing well at olympiakos? If nothing else it's good to see the affect out club has on many players worldwide!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never forget Sebo's last minute strike against Aberdeen at Ibrox..... and his celebration! Endured 25 mins of their so called fans giving it "one man went to mow", thinking they had squeezed a draw ..... then up steps Sebo!!!!!!!! Brilliant!!!!!, the place went mental!!! :party:

Always wondered what had happened with Sebo, not had a club since dec 12. Found this which seems to show he has retired. At least according to an ex colleague.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/ross-county-loan-signing-filip-3010415

Seems a waste to me as I genuinely think that Sebo just needed a bit of luck. A couple of goals and a run of games and I think he would have done alright for someone. Just needed a bit of confidence and maybe someone to tell him when to run and when to stand still.

Not our finest player but far from our worst. Never hid though, even when it wasn't working out and for that he will always have my respect.

Loved the goal he scored against Chelsea in the friendly it was a deliberate deflection. :D

it was a shame it never worked out for the guy, i remember his debut goal against hivs, then his 90 min winner against the sheep, then skinned the timmy defence then hit the bar

weiss was just :drool

Vladimir Weiss@VladiW7 17m

We have at least one thing in common.. We hate celtic.. Good night teddybears #watp pic.twitter.com/qFCiadAlzQ

BiEoZ8YIgAAhqdk_zpscab2b4ce.jpg

Sebo would scare the opposition senseless with that stare....on a side note their love of Rangers is admirable and both are better than what we've got.