classic jock wallace

Top man! I was in the trophy room in 1976 with me wee brother and we were having a laugh, next thing the door slung open and this voice bellowed out what's going on in here. We were so awestruck we couldn't even reply to big jock. Serious serious special memory thanks to mrs Love

Top man! I was in the trophy room in 1976 with me wee brother and we were having a laugh, next thing the door slung open and this voice bellowed out what's going on in here. We were so awestruck we couldn't even reply to big jock. Serious serious special memory thanks to mrs Love

I'll second that.

He brought me & my mate out of the rain outside Ibrox on match day & sent us into the kitchen for soup followed by a tour of the trophy room & seats in the directors box.

it was a guy called graham stuart,he's a tv producer now(think he gave up interviewing after jock tore him a new one)

Cheers mate, thought I recognised the voice, obviously not!

Anyway,

anyone got a link to a video of the actual game?!

I could be wrong but I remember Big Jock leading the team out for a cup final and there was small flags in the pitch where the teams had to stand for the handshake nonsense, anyway somebody had them mixed up and put the green flag for them at our end and Big Jock tore it out of the ground and threw it away.

I could be wrong but I remember Big Jock leading the team out for a cup final and there was small flags in the pitch where the teams had to stand for the handshake nonsense, anyway somebody had them mixed up and put the green flag for them at our end and Big Jock tore it out of the ground and threw it away.

:lol:

These days we'd probably smile and say 'just leave it'.

Fucking brilliant.

My greatest ever game.

Was in the Rangers end that day and to see the tims opposite me rise as one when bonner saved mccoist's penalty only to slump in dejection when he netted the rebound will live with me till the day i die.