Infestations

The Educator

GCC infested by them

This list infested by backstabbing no marks who are a cancer within the Rangers support.

You know who you are and you bring shame on us all. If I get banned for this I don't care as you don't deserve the right to call yourself Rangers supporters I'm sure there are those who support a certain team from the east end an in the mhedia who just love you. Personally I view you behaviour as worse than anything they could do.

Go on you have started now - name names........ :pipe:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the anti McCoist guys are beasts in disguise? Or have I read that wrong?

Deliberately miss-read it more like, doesn't surprise me though when you are suddenly using an article in the Scotsman to back up your agenda in another thread. Backstabbing however is a trait that I would traditionally identify with the supporters of a c****c, certainly not our support. Hopefully this is a cancer confined to the minority of our support who use internet forums. As for those who are asking me to name names just look at the ones who have posted the anti-McCoist threads since Sunday and in the previous months for your answer.

When did questioning Ally ability make you a bheast?

Ally's vision and style of play isn't what the fans want. I'd also say that people wanting him to remain after the end of the season are now 'the minority'.

So the anti McCoist guys are beasts in disguise? Or have I read that wrong?

Deliberately miss-read it more like, doesn't surprise me though when you are suddenly using an article in the Scotsman to back up your agenda in another thread. Backstabbing however is a trait that I would traditionally identify with the supporters of a c****c, certainly not our support. Hopefully this is a cancer confined to the minority of our support who use internet forums. As for those who are asking me to name names just look at the ones who have posted the anti-McCoist threads since Sunday and in the previous months for your answer.

I'll tell you what the real cancer in our support is, the ones love McCoist more than their club. I don't need to name names on that one do I. They should fuck off along with McCoist.

I'll tell you what the real cancer in our support is, the ones love McCoist more than their club. I don't need to name names on that one do I. They should fuck off along with McCoist.

While I have to admit that I am amongst those who simply do not think Ally has the qualities to be our manager( made up my mind in first few games he managed and have never changed it) I cannot agree with what you say.

We are all entitled to our opinion and telling guys who support Ally to fuck off is no different to them saying it to us.

The simple fact is Rangers are more important than any one man even if he is a legend as a player.

And just for the benefit of the OP my first Rangers game was when John Greig scored a screamer in a 1-1 draw with Motherwell in a League Cup match in 1975

I am not bothered by the constant moaning about Ally is a crap manager or that the football is shit everybody is entitled to their opinion, and as we keep progressing I will keep an open mind on the manager and team, but like The Educator said, some of the people on here who are openly encouraging Rangers fans to stop going to games, well these are the ones that need to fuck off, don't these people realise that we are the life blood of The Rangers and even if we think the manager is useless and the football is crap, Rangers FC needs us now, more than ever on our climb back up. I was not able to get up for the cup game but I am coming up for Saturdays possibly meaningless game if we wrap the league up on Wednesday. I will be travelling up with my brother and taking our 3 nephews and a friend to the game and I will be coming up for some more games before the season finishes. WATP. :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

What the op means is that unless you follow a rangers program, andy cameron brigadoon world you are somehow a lesser breed of rangers fan.

If we adopted the mind-numbing pap of the op, and pals, we would never have become the most successful team in the world.

Whilst the op is slavishly open to accepting mediocrity, all in the name of guid rangers men. Most of us are demanding aspirational standards are agreed and met.

In short, he is happy to sup the warm diarrhoea of rangers news from andrew dickson and the like.

I am not bothered by the constant moaning about Ally is a crap manager or that the football is shit everybody is entitled to their opinion, and as we keep progressing I will keep an open mind on the manager and team, but like The Educator said, some of the people on here who are openly encouraging Rangers fans to stop going to games, well these are the ones that need to fuck off, don't these people realise that we are the life blood of The Rangers and even if we think the manager is useless and the football is crap, Rangers FC needs us now, more than ever on our climb back up. I was not able to get up for the cup game but I am coming up for Saturdays possibly meaningless game if we wrap the league up on Wednesday. I will be travelling up with my brother and taking our 3 nephews and a friend to the game and I will be coming up for some more games before the season finishes. WATP. :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

I am one of the ones who after Sunday have questioned Mr McCoist ability as Manager when I was very pro Ally, I have opened my eyes wider recently, however it wont stop me going to games it wont stop me renew my ST next year but I will be fucked if I hand my money over to unofficial organisations to drip feed my club or hold them to ransom for ST.

PS Ive got my ticket for the cup final

GCC infested by them

This list infested by backstabbing no marks who are a cancer within the Rangers support.

You know who you are and you bring shame on us all. If I get banned for this I don't care as you don't deserve the right to call yourself Rangers supporters I'm sure there are those who support a certain team from the east end an in the mhedia who just love you. Personally I view you behaviour as worse than anything they could do.

youre a nutter

GCC infested by them

Spread the word brother and testify.

those folk would be talking as much pish as the OP then :)

The point is mate no one that wants Ally to stay is a tim but what he and me meant was that if any section of the fan base are getting called tims over the manager surely it's the ones that think he's doing a great job and want him to stay

No ones tims to be clear but I find an irony in the other side saying that the Ally out ones are tims

The point is mate no one that wants Ally to stay is a tim but what he and me meant was that if any section of the fan base are getting called tims over the manager surely it's the ones that think he's doing a great job and want him to stay

No ones tims to be clear but I find an irony in the other side saying that the Ally out ones are tims

i agree with you i think.

i doubt either side of the debate are tims. Its an easy cop oit IMO.