Temps...

KingKirk

Amazing how many people on here were saying he was shite, a waste and should be sold a few months ago :lol:

I was not one of them sometimes he get me going mad at some stupid things he can do.. When he is confident tho he is the best wide man in Scotland

He gave Whittaker a chasing every single time we played Hearts, consistency is the thing missing ( like most wingers) when he is on song he is a joy to watch, him and Aluko together would have upped the entertainment levels by a mile.

The boy needs confidence and the way he was going last night, he would have taken an abundance of confidence into what is a vital part of the season for us. I hope he is not too bad and going by the video of all in the dressing room celebrating, he was bouncing with the rest of them - so fingers crossed.

My worry is for Little. He too needed game time and he looked to pull up quickly, which is a bad sign. It's good that he did not carry on and worsen the injury but if it is muscle damage, he can kiss goodbye to 2013/14 and a chance at Dundee Utd.

Yeah, we should find out what Messi does, he gets kicked every game (last night no exception I hear) and he just dusts himself down and gets on with it. Never injured it seems.

Dead right about Messi, but our lad is not as well built as him. Davie is very susceptible to injury, and the cluggers' that bring him down are too slow and put a lot of meat into their "challenges", but then all these teams in this league are similar, and will do what they can (short of assault) to stop him.

Let's hope he recoverers for the plo hivs game, and runs riot. :7325: