Jackie McNamara - Bitter as foook.

The demand is higher, that's a fact. Without a shadow of a doubt there will be more demand for this game from Utd fans than there would have been 6/7 years ago in a semi v us.

You know it doesn't work like that.

Come on mate, if it was the tarriers against Utd and they wanted more than 13000 then you would quite rightly agree that they should get more than 13k.

If everyone is convinced they would only take like less than 10k, then why not give them 50% then let them embarrass themselves when they have loads of empty seats in their section?

I'll say again..

If Dundee United can only pull in 4,000/7,000 for league home games, glory hunting fans should not be allowed to take the seats of Rangers fans who for as far back as I can remember have been turning up to our home games in numbers of 40,000 upwards, even when we dropped down the leagues, the demand for season tickets at Ibrox was still high, and is still the largest average home attendances in Scottish Football..

Glory Hunters have no right to take anymore than 13,000 seats.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye but they will bring more than usual because they have a far better chance of beating us than they usually would, plus the cunts probably fancy having a go at making a mess of the place

The point is it would never be a 50/50 split at hampden so I don't see why 50/50

comes into the equation now.

Aye but they will bring more than usual because they have a far better chance of beating us than they usually would, plus the cunts probably fancy having a go at making a mess of the place

The point is it would never be a 50/50 split at hampden so I don't see why 50/50

comes into the equation now.

Cunts are the biggest & bitterest paranoid creatures ever to come on to this earth. What if Ra sellick would have got to the final and say they met Dundee united? would he moan about where the venue was being held then?

It's not our fault the manky mob have been fucked out 2 cups where they were hosting the final. Rangers have got to beat these arab bastards so we can then turn torbett towers Red white & blue. and sing the sash in the jungle.

If we reach the final how many finals is that Rangers have been to at torbett towers?

Cunts are the biggest & bitterest paranoid creatures ever to come on to this earth. What if Ra sellick would have got to the final and say they met Dundee united? would he moan about where the venue was being held then?

It's not our fault the manky mob have been fucked out 2 cups where they were hosting the final. Rangers have got to beat these arab bastards so we can then turn torbett towers Red white & blue. and sing the sash in the jungle.

If we reach the final how many finals is that Rangers have been to at torbett towers?

His reaction to if it had ended up a Celtic vs Dundee United final at Parkhead would be:

"Aw I love this stadium, great memories, kicked a ball a few times right over there, going to be a smashing cup final, hopefully we can win it! MON RA SHELLIK! I mean Dundee United.."

I'll say again..

If Dundee United can only pull in 4,000/7,000 for league home games, glory hunting fans should not be allowed to take the seats of Rangers fans who for as far back as I can remember have been turning up to our home games in numbers of 40,000 upwards, even when we dropped down the leagues, the demand for season tickets at Ibrox was still high, and is still the largest average home attendances in Scottish Football..

Glory Hunters have no right to take anymore than 13,000 seats.

It's the rules, this isn't a new concept. It happens all the time down south, As i said, very hypothetical, but it proves the point...if we won the Scottish Cup, and next season played Man U in the Europa League final, by your logic then Man U would be entitled to a bigger allocation and you'd have no problem with that? ...But if that were to happen then there's no way you would accept that, you'd quite rightly be raging and think we should get half the allocation. As i said, its hypothetical as chances are we wouldn't get in Europe next year, and ofc there's no way we would get to the final, and neither Man U at the rate they are going. But it's the same point.

Must admit I was surprised to hear of them only getting 11-13 thousand tickets but I don't think they'd take much more anyway

Regards to the venue it's pathetic they are complaining about it now - there was always a chance wed get to the semis

If it was Celtic fuck all would said and that's a fact

Must admit I was surprised to hear of them only getting 11-13 thousand tickets but I don't think they'd take much more anyway

Regards to the venue it's pathetic they are complaining about it now - there was always a chance wed get to the semis

If it was Celtic fuck all would said and that's a fact

Fuck all was said when they got 2 cup finals.

It's the rules, this isn't a new concept. It happens all the time down south, As i said, very hypothetical, but it proves the point...if we won the Scottish Cup, and next season played Man U in the Europa League final, by your logic then Man U would be entitled to a bigger allocation and you'd have no problem with that? ...But if that were to happen then there's no way you would accept that, you'd quite rightly be raging and think we should get half the allocation. As i said, its hypothetical as chances are we wouldn't get in Europe next year, and ofc there's no way we would get to the final, and neither Man U at the rate they are going. But it's the same point.

There is no real that says so and so must half tickets directly.

Comparing us and Man Utd is just madness, we both can fill our 50,000-70,000 grounds and take thousands to away games every other week.

There is no real that says so and so must half tickets directly.

Comparing us and Man Utd is just madness, we both can fill our 50,000-70,000 grounds and take thousands to away games every other week.

Well being pedantic, we don't sell out as such every week, yes we get incredible attendances, but not 48/49k, more 42/43k or so, so not a complete sell out. Whereas Man U get like 70k home fans per game. All i'm saying is going on the logic of this thread, in the hypothetical situation that we ever played Man U in a cup final, then they would be entitled to more tickets than us as they could argue that they sell 70k per home game whereas we don't even sell out our 50k seater. Not that i think this should happen, i'm going on the logic of this thread. But yet if we did ever play them in a cup final, the same people who are saying Dundee United shouldn't get 50% against us, would say that we should get 50% against anyone in a cup final e.g Man U, Bayern Munich etc

Listen i absolutely hate Dundee Hivs, and their complaints about the venue are laughable and utterly pathetic, sounds like they are running scared. Only 2 teams i hate more than them are celtic and aberdeen, but they are entitled to 50% allocation here.

The demand from them isn't higher... jesus they're getting attendances of 4,000 - 7,000 in home league games, no one gives a shit about watching Dundee United, and certainly the glory hunters shouldn't be allowed into Ibrox to take up seats that Rangers fans have been using to watch their team, in numbers of 40,000 upward every other week.

Rangers should get the majority.

Agreed.

Average attendances should be taken into account . Don't see the fairness in half our average crowd missing the biggest game of the season just to let 15000 utd fans go to their first.

What about the unfair distribution of the TV money? Rangers are on TV more than any other Scottish club yet receive far less money than Dundee HIV's. Dont hear their chairman mentioning much about that!

Hypocritical bastards the lot of them!

Guy on another thread made a good point, a lot of folk here are moaning about Dundee United wanting half the allocation, moaning that their fans are glory hunters, yet there will be plenty 'gloryhunters' coming out the woodwork from our side wanting to go to this game. Not that i think any bear would be a gloryhunter, but they must be going be the logic of posts on this thread.

We have played 3 home Scottish cup games this season, one had 22k at it, the other 19k and the recent quarter final had 23k at it, so i don't see what the fuss is, by these figures there are less than 25k Rangers fans interested in attending Scottish cup matches this season, so tickets should be no bother for everyone that wants one...

What about the unfair distribution of the TV money? Rangers are on TV more than any other Scottish club yet receive far less money than Dundee HIV's. Dont hear their chairman mentioning much about that!

Hypocritical bastards the lot of them!

I'd love someone from Rangers to come out and mention that!