Thomson letting us know exactly how the dundee hivs fans feel about us.

stuvah

I stay well clear of boardroom stuff these days, as it just depresses me in the extreme.

But surely the bit in bold is NOT TRUE? :lol:<cr>

What court do you go to about hair slander?

Well that's what i heard, sure it was reported somewhere

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a need, because like i said, for far too many years our club has had attack after attack, and these people get away with it time after time. Dignified silence is not the answer.

Look where it has led us, we have lost several songs, can't even say the word fenian, it's even got to the stage where the fans and the armed forces were accused of sectarian singing at a game not too long ago, and it was even investigated. Yet celtic fans have free reign to sing whatever they like and not a word gets said.

Or hold up disgusting banners about bobby sands etc, and fuck all gets done about it, not even any criticism.

They are also free to go to Fir Park and wreck dozens of seats and get away with it. Had that been Rangers fans then we would have been absolutely slaughtered.

And the time they went and rioted at Dundee a year or two ago, nothing happened

Or the time when they attacked stewards at Tynecastle, again, they get let off.

It isn't coincidence why they get treated so differently from us. It's partly because the media are mainly bitter tarriers and celtic apologists, but also partly because they as a club actually stick up for themselves, whereas our club do the opposite.

Like when their fans got in trouble in Amsterdam, the club were quick to defend those accused of causing bother, they went out their way to help them, rallied round, done all sorts. But if we ever get in bother in Europe, our club do the exact opposite, they quickly come out and condemn those involved without even knowing the full facts of what went on. I'm not saying Rangers should defend the indefensible, but at least be on the fans side until proven the fans are actually guilty.

All this puts us in bad light, but yet it is all lies by bitter, hate filled people out there. Well i heard it was about digs at his hair, either way, they are talking about suing fans, yet not once have they took to task or mentioned suing the countless number of people/groups that have made attacks on our club and fans.

I don't disagree with most of that but unfortunately our enemies like Thommo and Phil 3 names stop short of anything libellous, the sleekit cunts that they are.

at fuckin last, after months of fuckin slaggin the super one and infighting amongst us all, name being dragged through the gutter in the media, one stupid little no mark cunt of a bloke has unified our support.we must make ibrox lift off the ground for this.that prick has just scored a major own goal. You are so fuckin right cn.

come on the queens 11. Get tore right intae these bastards glesga style.

No Surrender

Rab

Sad days Rab that gollum lookalike has to be a vociferous dick to unify us.

I don't disagree with most of that but unfortunately our enemies like Thommo and Phil 3 names stop short of anything libellous, the sleekit cunts that they are.

Okay well i'm not even just talking about suing them if that can't be done, how about even just a statement putting our enemies in place anytime they attack us? Not even everytime, even just now and again, but it never happens. And so this is seen once again with the arab trust being just the latest example of someone/a group of people/organisation making an attack on the fans and the club, and getting away with it in terms of the club doing absolutely nothing to defend and stick up itself or our fans. Not even a statement to put these people in their place. They just have free reign to say whatever they like knowing that they won't be challenged on it.

And that, like i said, has been happening for years and is why we are where we are in terms of celtic getting away with everything, being allowed to sing and do whatever they like, and us being treated the exact opposite with lies made up about songs we sing, with songs claimed to have been sung by our fans that weren't actually sung, with newspaper reports describing and saying things about our fans that would never be said about celtic fans. And there are many other examples of this.

Have we responded?

What a wank he is

Have we heck mate. The arab trust guy was by far the worst though, was shocked at what he was saying. Talking about how much we hate celtic which has fuck all to do with him or our game and dundee united. Talking about how the tensions are high mainly due to Rangers causing and creating most it. Just throughout his comments all he was doing was making false accusations and hate filled nonsense towards us.

Have we heck mate. The arab trust guy was by far the worst though, was shocked at what he was saying. Talking about how much we hate celtic which has fuck all to do with him or our game and dundee united. Talking about how the tensions are high mainly due to Rangers causing and creating most it. Just throughout his comments all he was doing was making false accusations and hate filled nonsense towards us.

Usual bile from these cunts

And its all big bad Rangers fault, in a way its a compliment just like in england and spain where everyone hates Madrid and Utd

They always hate on the biggest teams

There is a need, because like i said, for far too many years our club has had attack after attack, and these people get away with it time after time. Dignified silence is not the answer.

Look where it has led us, we have lost several songs, can't even say the word fenian, it's even got to the stage where the fans and the armed forces were accused of sectarian singing at a game not too long ago, and it was even investigated. Yet celtic fans have free reign to sing whatever they like and not a word gets said.

Or hold up disgusting banners about bobby sands etc, and fuck all gets done about it, not even any criticism.

They are also free to go to Fir Park and wreck dozens of seats and get away with it. Had that been Rangers fans then we would have been absolutely slaughtered.

And the time they went and rioted at Dundee a year or two ago, nothing happened

Or the time when they attacked stewards at Tynecastle, again, they get let off.

It isn't coincidence why they get treated so differently from us. It's partly because the media are mainly bitter tarriers and celtic apologists, but also partly because they as a club actually stick up for themselves, whereas our club do the opposite.

Like when their fans got in trouble in Amsterdam, the club were quick to defend those accused of causing bother, they went out their way to help them, rallied round, done all sorts. But if we ever get in bother in Europe, our club do the exact opposite, they quickly come out and condemn those involved without even knowing the full facts of what went on. I'm not saying Rangers should defend the indefensible, but at least be on the fans side until proven the fans are actually guilty.

All this puts us in bad light, but yet it is all lies by bitter, hate filled people out there. Well i heard it was about digs at his hair, either way, they are talking about suing fans, yet not once have they took to task or mentioned suing the countless number of people/groups that have made attacks on our club and fans.

And above are all the reasons we should have applied for the English lower Leagues and got out of this shithole.

To be fair to English, the Irishman that used to write for the Scotsman, he has just had a right go at Thompson for his insinuations and questioned the motivation behind such allusions. He is suggesting that Thompson is trying to create some drama.

I think he is right, but would go further in that explaining the motivation depends on his valid perception of his own fans' prejudices and that he is pandering to them and perhaps others.

However, Thompson must know he's gone too far in pandering to the anti-Rangers agenda when the likes of English are calling him out on the matter.

Where can we read this article?