Scottish Cup success would mean Rangers have had a better season than Celtic

DonegalBear

We won a league full of part timers, we've still win the Ramsdens Cup and we've still to even get past Dundee Hibs in the Scottish Cup, even if we win all three, the mhanky mhob will be champions of Scotland and have played CL football. I know what I'd rather have done.

From a domestic football perspective I would have to say yes. Then again we were not eligible to play in Europe and who is to say we wouldn't have performed better than Bheast FC had we got there.

Anyway a well written piece once again young man. You would never get a job is Scotland as a sports journalist.

In our absence, a treble for them would be a good season and a league and cup double no more than minimum acceptable.

To have not achieved this is appalling by them. Irrespective of how we do Lennon is not doing well domestically and this year mediocre in europe.

Really reckon if they dont win the treble next year they will be realise theyve blown it in our absence.

Fuck them.

Can you imagine the fallout on here if the roles were reversed, we have all C/L money, bank busting transfer deals, yet we can't get by Fucking Morton at home, we are paying these huge wages( bigger than the second biggest ) no competition in the league, humiliation in the C/L, nobody coming to watch, then pumped oot the cup from the sheep at HOME, All we have is the one horsed league title, a FUCKING blind monkey could have guided them to the title, and yet their worst nightmare might be about to engulf them altogether

:000000082:

ANOTHER TREBLE FOR THE MIGHTY GLASGOW RANGERS (all going well of course) :party:

PS THAT WOULD BE ONE ALMIGHTY ACHIEVEMENT :thumbup:

Popcorn teeth stated that " we have had a brilliant season" . fucken liar, if we were in the mhanks position i would be beelin that the only thing we could win was the league, I really hope we can beat scumdee and get to the final, im not too confident but can you imagine the panic amongst the scum.

Damn right in my book a treble (any treble) beats winning a one horse league and being humiliated in Europe any day of the week. If we win 3 out of four competitions we were in (2 out of 4 if you don't count the league) even the most negative posters have to admit that's not a bad season despite all the problems with our style of play ect.

They've had a terrible season.

Winning a league with very little competition. That's what we did last season and this season but we're Rangers and we're playing part time clubs so it's kinda to be expected. At our worst we're better than their best. But...it's a sad situation scottish football finds itself in when this sort of stuff happens in the TOP LEAGUE of professional football. The only true competition that celtic got was from us. We're gone so they are allowed to win the league season after season. They need to be put in their rightful place, second.

They got booted out the champions league.

They get fucked off The Sheep at the CO-OP Park meaning they get put out the scottish cup

They fail to win the league cup.

So yeah...absolutely great season. While we've already won the league and could get a treble since we're in a FINAL and a SEMI FINAL.

After all...we are the most successful club in scotland.