Hearts time running out

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I note that the transfer agreement was not as easy as it seems to be portrayed. There were those who were not happy but were latter convinced to agree. What I'd like to know is if any form of security of payment was offered by Salmond to ensure this agreement went through? I know that they have got an agreement in principle for the transfer of shares, but does this include the hold they had on the ground due to debt? You see I noticed in the coverage of yesterday's announcement that I didn't seem to be hearing anything about their ground, just the club.

Btw, I hope they'll remember that at present all the have is an agreement in principle, nothing has actually been signed off. From what I've heard I could take between two and four weeks or the agreements to be signed, in terms of finance that can be a long, long time. One thing that I would watch for is that they may use these agreements in principle to get the remainder of their cash from the SPFL, this should only be done if Mrs Budge signs an agreement to repay the money in full if any of the agreements falls though or if the club goes bust within he next 12 months. I also believe they should be made to provide proof that the club will be able to meet its financial commitments throughout next season, something that an awful lot of people do not think they will be able to do.

The fixture list will throw up Rangers at Tynecastle in first couple of games and hearts getting hives or cellic in the early rounds of the cups and plenty of TV games.

Just lucky I suppose............

All the more reason not to attend.

But silly Rangers Fans will flock to bail them out.

We could pay them back and put a Nail in their Coffin.

All the more reason not to attend.

But silly Rangers Fans will flock to bail them out.

We could pay them back and put a Nail in their Coffin.

Given the level of obsession from haters, I'm quite sure they could get close to a full house if we did boycott, with scumsters across Scotland wanting to cheer on anyone with even the slightest chance of scuppering our return. The fear will be returning to them soon as the clear run years come to an end.

Given the level of obsession from haters, I'm quite sure they could get close to a full house if we did boycott, with scumsters across Scotland wanting to cheer on anyone with even the slightest chance of scuppering our return. The fear will be returning to them soon as the clear run years come to an end.

Simple solution we take our allocation and burn them.

So your not up for it then?

Fine ,enjoy the abuse you will get.

I wouldn't give any of them the Steam off my Shite.

Guaranteed these C**** will fleece the Rangers support for every penny they can next season we'll end up paying £5-£10 more for tickets than the rest of the teams in the championship.