Hearts time running out

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO If the shoe was on the other foot the majority of Rangers fans wouldnt be slamming them and wanting them to go out of the game.

The simple reason is we wouldnt be that interested, just like when Motherwell, Dundee, Livingston and Gretna were in the shit.

They are like most of the former spl clubs - bitter b******s.

I feel sorry for their fans after what we went through, would never wish such a thing on anyone. (Bar the bheasts from the east)

I have a lot of sympathy for anyone who would lose their jobs and maybe homes over whats gone on at Hearts but for the fans themselves i have zero sympathy.

They kicked Rangers from pillar to post in the summer of 2012 even now while the future of own club hangs in the balance all they can do is foam at the mouth about Rangers.

If they don't get the meeting by Friday then they will at least start the new season with a points deduction

I understand where you are coming from but I'm not sure this is true. From what I've read they still need to be in administration by the start of next season for the 15 point penalty to be applied.

Just one of the things that was changed in the switch to SPFL. No doubt some leverage was applied by those of a Hearts persuasion when re-writing the rule book last summer!

The Scotsman running a story tomorrow quoting Salmond and how he'll be talking with the Lithuanians.

We all knew this would happen.

Horrible bastard of a man

Indeed they are - http://m.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/i-need-to-do-all-i-can-for-hearts-alex-salmond-1-3377777

In fairness he is being open about his club allegiance and in general there shouldn't be an issue with politicians trying to save football clubs. Politicians ALWAYS stick their nose into any high profile insolvency.

Unfortunately the sporting integrity hordes changed the rule book a couple of years ago.

Salmond at least is being up front. Far more concerning is the efforts if the football authorities behind the scenes.

I used to blog for ESPN but it was ony a hobby and I have it up due to the time commitment. The story about hearts though wound me up a much I did this last week for the Rangers Standard

http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/current-affairs/321-rangers-hearts-and-the-case-of-wee-thistle

The Scotsman running a story tomorrow quoting Salmond and how he'll be talking with the Lithuanians.

We all knew this would happen.

Horrible bastard of a man

Indeed they are - http://m.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/i-need-to-do-all-i-can-for-hearts-alex-salmond-1-3377777

In fairness he is being open about his club allegiance and in general there shouldn't be an issue with politicians trying to save football clubs. Politicians ALWAYS stick their nose into any high profile insolvency.

Unfortunately the sporting integrity hordes changed the rule book a couple of years ago.

Salmond at least is being up front. Far more concerning is the efforts of the football authorities behind the scenes.

I used to blog for ESPN but it was ony a hobby and I gave it up due to the time commitment. The story about hearts though wound me up a much I did this last week for the Rangers Standard

http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/current-affairs/321-rangers-hearts-and-the-case-of-wee-thistle

Well the threat of having to spend time in the company of our illustrious leader has obviously worked....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27048050

Hearts: Ukio Bankas agrees sale of shares in clubBy Brian McLauchlin

BBC Scotland

A meeting of the creditors committee of Ukio Bankas has now approved the sale of its shares held in Hearts.

This was vital for the club to begin the process of exiting administration and allow Ann Budge to take over the Edinburgh club.

Happy for them if the CVA is granted.

They are a Prod Team, apart from the Scum, HIV's, Dundee Hibs or the Sheep, I wouldn't wish what we have had to endure on any other Team.

Oh, and for no other reason than that's where the ginger bigot got slapped, I'm happy they survived, it that is indeed the case.

Happy for them if the CVA is granted.

They are a Prod Team, apart from the Scum, HIV's, Dundee Hibs or the Sheep, I wouldn't wish what we have had to endure on any other Team.

Oh, and for no other reason than that's where the ginger bigot got slapped, I'm happy they survived, it that is indeed the case.

They're a fucking wanker club. They rubbed it in when we were down and it's a crying shame they didn't die

So out of all the clubs in scotland in admin, despite being the biggest club and biggest supported, we end up being the only ones liquidated

Makes you sick to the pit of your stomach that nobody gave a fuck about us and let crooks away with it

So out of all the clubs in scotland in admin, despite being the biggest club and biggest supported, we end up being the only ones liquidated

Makes you sick to the pit of your stomach that nobody gave a fuck about us and let crooks away with it

Fucking devastating isnt it?