Ryan Finnie

Gillete

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully it works out but the fact he's been without a club since January doesn't inspire me and neither does a report I heard from craig Watson who he played with at accies.....apparently a bit of a spice boy. Another Darren cole?

Hopefully it works out but the fact he's been without a club since January doesn't inspire me and neither does a report I heard from craig Watson who he played with at accies.....apparently a bit of a spice boy. Another Darren cole?

I dont agree with your last part there, probably the nicest guy av ever meet never thinks himself any better than anyone. but he's got a very bright future ahead of him. also he wasent released from hamilton

I dont agree with your last part there, probably the nicest guy av ever meet never thinks himself any better than anyone. but he's got a very bright future ahead of him. also he wasent released from hamilton

Hopefully not mate, never met or seen the guy just going by what I heard, regardless hopefully it works out. Definetly encourage the club to look for young players for the future.

Hopefully not mate, never met or seen the guy just going by what I heard, regardless hopefully it works out. Definetly encourage the club to look for young players for the future.

can understand where your coming from mate, but we are in for a treat with ryan thats one thing i can promise

Yeah that statement from the Accies says they've agreed to release him from his contract so he can move on, that's different to just being released. I'm sure Rangers will have to pay Accies compensation for him, and seeing that he has been capped at almost all levels can only be pretty good for us.

Oh by the way though, we don't sign youngsters with potential apparently. :P