• To defend the club as originally planned
    • To defend individual fans
    • Scouting system
    • Rangers Museum
    • Shares
    • Standing section
    • Other
    • Dont know
  3. 3. Shoud the RFFF money be used to defend CH?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont know
  4. 4. Should the RFFF members who proposed this step down ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont know

No, they don't. People are entitled to have a minority opinion.

I think your misinterpreting on what I'm trying to say.

Yes of course everyone is entitled to their opinion but when a poll shows a large difference of opinion all I'm saying is people should be asking themselves why they see it so different.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your misinterpreting on what I'm trying to say.

Yes of course everyone is entitled to their opinion but when a poll shows a large difference of opinion all I'm saying is people should be asking themselves why they see it so different.

I'm not misinterpreting, I just don't agree with you.

I donated to the RFFF in the genuime knowledge and belief that the fund would ONLY be used to ASSIST/DEFEND THE CLUB as necessary - not to support any individual in a dispute with the club or an individual Rangers director.

Whether Houston or Easdale is right is irrelevant; using the RFFF in this way would be a clear misuse (and abuse) of the Fund and in conflict with the premise, principles and objectives upon which it is founded.

Were this money to be used to fund Houston's defence against the claims brought by Easdale I would seriously consider taking legal advice to prevent the RFFF from doing so.

I did not donate to the Fund to assist Houston (or anyone else) in a dispute with the a Director.

This

I donated to the RFFF in the genuime knowledge and belief that the fund would ONLY be used to ASSIST/DEFEND THE CLUB as necessary - not to support any individual in a dispute with the club or an individual Rangers director.

Whether Houston or Easdale is right is irrelevant; using the RFFF in this way would be a clear misuse (and abuse) of the Fund and in conflict with the premise, principles and objectives upon which it is founded.

Were this money to be used to fund Houston's defence against the claims brought by Easdale I would seriously consider taking legal advice to prevent the RFFF from doing so.

I did not donate to the Fund to assist Houston (or anyone else) in a dispute with the a Director.

This

This sums the situation up completely.

A disgrace for any committee member to back this notion.

Those proposing it or backing it should resign forthwith.

Completely outside the remit of said committee.

1) No

2) The original purpose - to defend our club

3) No - this was for Rangers benefit and that was why so many contributed.

4) Yes

A lot of effort was put into this fighting fund . Thousands contributed a large amount of money donated .

Misuse it now , and I doubt , should another effort ever be needed , that it would have the same response.

Did anyone at the RFFF committee ask the opinion of these guys? Other side of the Pond and then beyond. Hard earned cash being proposed to be do shed out by chancers.

Looks like a totalitarian regime at the RFFF. Pure wasters if this is true.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/index.php/fans/fans-news/item/1254-more-rfff-cash-pours-in

If this was passed it will kill off fan projects.

There is no way a lot if fans will cough up cash like that again after this.

Not for fan ownership schemes, not for fighting funds and certainly not for anyone connected with this blatant misuse of funds.

I always thought this was the Rangers fans fighting fund and not the Fans Fighting Rangers Fund.

To think they wanted folk to give season ticket money to folk like this.

They just shot themselves on the foot big time.

For the posters who voted that the persons shouldn't step down, can you please explain your reasoning?

To me this is a gross error of judgement and it worries me they these people are essentially the gatekeeper of over £500k of fans monies.

Not for fan ownership schemes, not for fighting funds and certainly not for anyone connected with this blatant misuse of funds.

I always thought this was the Rangers fans fighting fund and not the Fans Fighting Rangers Fund.

That is a perfect summary

Seems according to the new thread that thew NARSA executive feels the same way.