Lafferty, split-personality?

Remember a few weeks ago when he was drivveling to the papers with his "Leaving Rangers was a mistake, I get bullied here in italy wah wah wah" thing? Now he's saying he love's football in Italy... this guy's broken.

"Kyle Lafferty says he's enjoying his football with Serie B Palermo.

The former Rangers striker has impressed for the Rosanero this season.

“I have to admit I have fallen in love with this city and these fans who never let us down,” Lafferty said to Tuttopalermo.net.

“This season I have done well, I hope to carry on scoring at the rate I have been.

“I will still be disappointed though if I don’t score again between now and the end of the season, even if my work rate is always appreciated as much as my goals.

“I have two years left on my contract so I see my future as Rosanero!

“My aim is still to achieve promotion with Palermo.”

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I has a coffee with someone who knows him very very well .His daughter Valentino Rose will have to be getting visits from her Dad as he has been chucked by her tim girlfriend .The other interesting info I got was Lafferty says the training regime at Ibrox is a disgrace .At Ibrox it's once a day .At Sion and Palermo its twice a day and so incredibly professional .Poor Laff has been playing away