Unbeaten Managers- Ally v Guardiola

JamieG54

Will you start a pro Ally thread if we achieve it? Lol¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

The league is won. I want more silverware.

Raise your sights up a tad mate. Fuk aiming for records in Diddy divisions. It's all about the trophies.

We are still going for a treble.... and if we get it the whole world will know! !!!!!!!!!!!

I have no doubt he would. I believe 1st_Jan has Rangers best interests at heart.

If we get the treble then I ding doubt that 1st_Jan Will be one the first to congratulate the entire club including the management team.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raise your sights up a tad mate. Fuk aiming for records in Diddy divisions. It's all about the trophies.

We are still going for a treble.... and if we get it the whole world will know! !!!!!!!!!!!

Double post.

Who's domestic record will fall first?

Super and Pep have resisted the attempts from Athletico Madrid, Barca, Juve, Roma and other European teams to go unbeaten in their league this season.

Although we are down a couple of leagues do you think people take notice? Remember NapolI Juve Fiorentina etc all struggled and lost games against lower opposition when they were relegated.

They may not see our performances but I reckon we will earn a little bit of respect and platform with European fans seeing our rise up the leagues.

When does The Loch Ness Monster hunting season begin.?

It would definitely be a fantastic achievement for us, just on the law of averages you would expect something to go wrong one game. Clearly not in the same league as Guardiola, but rather than just comparing their opposition to ours, you need to also compare us to them, to be fair.

I hear ye but I don't see how playing the last few games and wanting to finish unbeaten means I don't want silver wear too

I want the lot

Rangers is about winning and creating records - finishing the season unbeaten would cancel out Forfar on McCoists cv IMO

Can we not manage both?

Are some people honestly making a comparison between the achievements of a bayern Munich team playing in the bundesliga against strong FULL TIME opposition and us beating (and drawing against) guys who play football effectively as a hobby?

It would definitely be a fantastic achievement for us, just on the law of averages you would expect something to go wrong one game. Clearly not in the same league as Guardiola, but rather than just comparing their opposition to ours, you need to also compare us to them, to be fair.

That is only fair, we are and have always been a big fish in a small pond, but if you consider some of these clubs are paying single players more than Rangers gross in a year...

I'm not being funny but McCoist vs pep... Ridiculous

We have held off the challenge of athletics, barca.... Etc... I'm sorry but in what way have we held them off?

If we go undefeated then McCoist and team deserve credit as it shows they have a real winning mentality... But if they could work on playing some attractive football next...

Lol the truth of the matter is that if bayern do it, it's an outstanding achievement, if we do it it's a good achievement nothing more.

Anyway more to the point.... It's not even happened yet and I would say it's far from guaranteed, especially now we have the league wrapped up.

That is only fair, we are and have always been a big fish in a small pond, but if you consider some of these clubs are paying single players more than Rangers gross in a year...

Aye but if u compare our wages to our oppositions wages, and bayern a to theres... I think we might have a slight advantage in that sense... If we were in the spl and did it... Then it would be an amazing feat and we could compare it but not now

I'm not being funny but McCoist vs pep... Ridiculous

We have held off the challenge of athletics, barca.... Etc... I'm sorry but in what way have we held them off?

If we go undefeated then McCoist and team deserve credit as it shows they have a real winning mentality... But if they could work on playing some attractive football next...

Lol the truth of the matter is that if bayern do it, it's an outstanding achievement, if we do it it's a good achievement nothing more.

Anyway more to the point.... It's not even happened yet and I would say it's far from guaranteed, especially now we have the league wrapped up.

Nothing wrong with a good achievement mate, cause that's what it is, nothing wrong with a bit of arrogance, we have a history, but a bit of humilty in winning never goes wrong, the opposition need to be there for you to win. Arbroath today will line up to give us a guard of honour onto the pitch then try to kick us off it.