Alcohol on matchdays

I believe its time that the supporters can buy alcohol from the food kiosks on matchdays.

The troubles in the past, i believe, were down to excessive drinking by bringing your own alcohol to the ground, i would suggest that this remains in place and that carry-outs remain forbidden.

I really do feel a pint or two before kick off inside the concourses would add to the overall matchday experience not to mention the financial benefits to the club.

What is fellow bears opinions on this?

You can get alcohol in the hospitality suites so i feel it should be available in all parts of the stadium and not reserved for the £100 a ticket crowd.

There are obvious obstacles politically and from the police but if they could be overcome in my opinion it would be of benefit to the club and support overall.

Few pints pre match in the pub, half bottle of vodka strategically hidden does the trick.

Most of the modern day support are more interested in coming in ten minutes late and running home half an hour early to climb back in their Mrs handbags - don't think being able to but a pint in the concourse would change that.

you could by plastic bottles of carlsberg when i was down at anfield recently

werent allowed to take them to your seat but could drink them in the concourse

I go to Chelsea a few times a season,and you can get a pint before and at half time,in the concourse ....Since being able to have a drink in Bar 72,I am always in Ibrox for opening time,could be a big source of revenue

Judging by the standard of catering at the stalls, the beer will be flat and lukewarm and no doubt cost at least a fiver per pint. No thanks. Also, the catering company would have to employ more people over 18 to sell it. That would cost them more on wages than the usual disinterested 16yr old lassie.