"The boys were a bit patched up today"

Couldn't give a fuck. Bye bye ally. Worthless piece of shit.

Are you convinced I am Ally? How retarded are you? You been injecting vodka tonight? What a sad, drunken attention whore. You are a disgrace to our Club goat. Can't handle your drink and can't control your mouth. 100% internet ned. I'm off to bed. Good night. xxx

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you convinced I am Ally? How retarded are you? You been injecting vodka tonight? What a sad, drunken attention whore. You are a disgrace to our Club goat. Can't handle your drink and can't control your mouth. 100% internet ned. I'm off to bed. Good night. xxx

Ally McCoist and they players are a disgrace to our club.

And you're a cock. Dont see me complaining!

Im away tae bed whether im pished or no, my thoughts will always be the same. Too many wankers in our support and a joker in our dugout.

mind and ask yer maw to iron your uniform for you. night night ya wee sack.

Youre patters shite. I tell you what though, i stay in elibank street ruchazie, if you fancy starting pish, lets finish it ya cockend?

I don't often back goat but you need to waken the fuck up. Today was a disgrace to everything that we believe we are. Time for change.

There you go again, hopefully by the morning you'll find yourself banned ya wee fanny.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=253071

you and yer wee pal should be long gone but im sure your post counts will keep you safe. sober up the pair a ye and stop acting like neds.

I am absolutely dreading the utd game.

I wasn't until that tragedy today. No excuses for that crap anymore. We will take the scudding that we deserve on sat. Even if we sneak a win it only papers over the cracks of a shite situation. We're going backwards and it's sickening to watch. :(

Ally has no fucking clue, his tactics are absolutely shocking and of he played unfit players today then he's more fucking clueless than I thought, I am turkey worried about Saturday now, I blindly thought we'd win the day and scrape by next week but in all fairness we will get humiliated by United.