Rangers release statement

RFC55

I don't know about any of you but if I was a player in a team who couldn't even make it over the final hurdle of the countries lowest cup competition I sure as fuck wouldn't want to go out for dinner that night. I'd be ashamed of myself. And if I was the manager of such a team I would want an early night so I was fresh for dragging them into training at 5am the next morning.

I've nothing against the meal mate, if it was only a quiet team, wife and kids meal then fair play they are allowed to eat, but fucking karaoke, disco lights and a good time? That's just not on. It's a disgrace

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he not fan liaison?

If so fan liaison says we won't be taking any questions the fans want answered but you can read my blog and give us more of your cash. Sums up how I feel about the club nowadays.

Good to see the board paid attention to the fans survey, you know the one we said style of football is of huge importance and were quick to help ease fans concerns....ohh wait

Sorry just noticed we have it all wrong the players were punished. They all had to stand through dinner and only got some sort of shitty water called Budweiser to eat.

I'm not trying to defend anyone here but not many would have expected us to lose. The meal would have been booked long in advance and with the game going to extra time it would have been difficult to cancel at such short notice. Furthermore, there's no harm in having a meal after the game, if of course that's all that's went on.

The picture of Ally doesn't look great and if it turned into a singing session then that's not too clever. Pictures can also be deceiving at times though. If it were me I would have went straight home to my bed or at the very least had my meal then went straight home to bed. That said, some people when they are down or pissed off might just want to drown their sorrows, get pissed, and before you know it you're giving it laldy on the karaoke machine after the drink kicks in.

In this day and age of social media though there's no hiding place. It's not the type of thing you want to show us fans after yet another embarrassing performance and only leads to further division between the fans and the team/management. What's in no doubt is that everyone should have been in first thing this morning doing double shifts regardless of what they did or did not get up to last night.

If that's true then once again we are getting treated like mugs

The do should have been cancelled and extra training put on this morning

We clearly do fuck all in training, Let them get smashed all week and then see how we get on Saturday, Gie them a couple of whiskies at half time.