Negativity

Stevie1972

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope your right mate and I'm talking piss ( no agreement replies :lol: ) as Gogzy says above I have 2 wee devils on my shoulder and 1 is whispering we might just do it but the sensible other one is giving him a kicking and telling him to stop talking nonsense.

We're the same :thumbup:

TBH he does have a point

He's right in that we are pish and the current standard of performances are nowhere near up to scratch, aye. I'll give him that.

However when its our biggest game in years, we're underdogs, we have a chance to make it to the Scottish cup final at the piggery and the players need all the backing they can get yet some won't turn up because they aren't getting "fair compensation for what they are paying as a fan" :lol: Ridiculous.

I have read it a couple of times myself and I cant really fault his point of view to be honest.

You don't think theres anything wrong in not attending your clubs biggest match in years because we're a poor team at the moment?

Can bet ye top dollar if we were a good side he'd be there.

Negativity is understandable. However, I don't like the idea of people not going to matches because you want managerial changes. That's the road to ruin.

I do hope the negativity disappears for 90 minutes (or more if needed) on Saturday though!

I think it will.

Im optimistic that we will play better than we did on Sunday, but only because we couldnt play any worse.

However as shite as we are Dundee Hibs are no mark scum who dont deserve to have anything to brag about, so we better hammer the bastards.

I'm not going, I was stupid enough to waste a lot of money on going up to edinburgh to watch a team of players that couldn't be bothered. I've not been to as many games as I would have liked this season, but I've gone to as many as I could. This is the only one I've not gone to because I'm not wanting to go. I wouldn't mind if our team were outclassed and tried their hardest, however they're hardly breaking a sweat down to arrogance. This is unacceptable to me, not the Rangers way, and therefore I don't see it as anything close to fair compensation for the amount I'm paying as a fan.

Can't say I like that sentence very much.

You don't think theres anything wrong in not attending your clubs biggest match in years because we're a poor team at the moment?

Can bet ye top dollar if we were a good side he'd be there.

It is not the ability he is annoyed about, its the effort.

It would have been easier to accept last week if the team had tried their hardest to get a result, but they looked like they just didnt care. That was backed up with the party afterwards.

Its scunnering.

Ok I won't come back after watching rangers for over 40 odd years just because you say so not.

If I decide to stop watching my team because the manager has proved inept along with the other two stooges that stand alongside him and the players look like they don't give a fuck then that is my choice not yours and if the supporters didn't vote with our feet all those years ago in he 1980,s who knows what kind of football we would of ended up watching and we certainly wouldn't of had all the glory days since then.we have certainly missed a good chance under ally,s leadership to totally change the whole infrastructure of the club these past two years

And I for one have had enough and as stated in

One of my other posts won't be back until we get

A manager and back room staff that know how to get the team to play entertaining football along with getting results and hopefully putting in place

A successful youth policy that will stand us in good stead for years to come.so that finally the rangers will be back at the top where we belong

In both Scottish and European football.i will continue to support my team by purchasing goods

From the rangers shops and giving to rangers charities but will no longer be paying for my season ticket as long as ally McCoist is the manager.

He's right in that we are pish and the current standard of performances are nowhere near up to scratch, aye. I'll give him that.

However when its our biggest game in years, we're underdogs, we have a chance to make it to the Scottish cup final at the piggery and the players need all the backing they can get yet some won't turn up because they aren't getting "fair compensation for what they are paying as a fan" :lol: Ridiculous.

we were the underdogs last week as well, we just chose to fanny about on the park for 120 mins because we couldn't be arsed being there

It is not the ability he is annoyed about, its the effort.

It would have been easier to accept last week if the team had tried their hardest to get a result, but they looked like they just didnt care. That was backed up with the party afterwards.

Its scunnering.

You don't need to tell me mate, I know.

What would be just as scunnering though, is if every fan adopted the attitude shown above. Ibrox would be almost empty for our biggest game in years. Thankfully, it isn't the case.

Ok I won't come back after watching rangers for over 40 odd years just because you say so not.

If I decide to stop watching my team because the manager has proved inept along with the other two stooges that stand alongside him and the players look like they don't give a fuck then that is my choice not yours and if the supporters didn't vote with our feet all those years ago in he 1980,s who knows what kind of football we would of ended up watching and we certainly wouldn't of had all the glory days since then.we have certainly missed a good chance under ally,s leadership to totally change the whole infrastructure of the club these past two years

And I for one have had enough and as stated in

One of my other posts won't be back until we get

A manager and back room staff that know how to get the team to play entertaining football along with getting results and hopefully putting in place

A successful youth policy that will stand us in good stead for years to come.so that finally the rangers will be back at the top where we belong

In both Scottish and European football.i will continue to support my team by purchasing goods

From the rangers shops and giving to rangers charities but will no longer be paying for my season ticket as long as ally McCoist is the manager.

Cheerio

Why does anyone expect us to win?

Many years with a team often tipped for winning the top league we lost out in the SC. This year, to be where we are is fantastic and we should all be there belting out our tunes and urging our team to skelp these bitter Hivs.

Spoilt bitches only care about winning the cup when the team we have and the opposition we regularly play against would suggest otherwise.

We have a long road still ahead of us, unless a Dave King comes along and drops a load of cash, so the fans need to have the stomach for the fight yet to come.

Why does anyone expect us to win?

Many years with a team often tipped for winning the top league we lost out in the SC. This year, to be where we are is fantastic and we should all be there belting out our tunes and urging our team to skelp these bitter Hivs.

Spoilt bitches only care about winning the cup when the team we have and the opposition we regularly play against would suggest otherwise.

We have a long road still ahead of us, unless a Dave King comes along and drops a load of cash, so the fans need to have the stomach for the fight yet to come.

Its not the fans stomach's that im worried about.

Its the semi final.

Its at our ground.

Dundee united are shit.

To be fair i could volunteer a hell of a lot of negatives too! ;)

Unfortunately Dundee united aren't shit and have a number of players that have real potential and can really punish us (especially in terms of pace). We could do a lot worse than pinching one or two of their players for next season.