ST Renewal Poll

ST Renewal Poll  

360 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be renewing/buying a season ticket for 2014-15?

• Yes, I believe in the current board.
    • Yes, I am willing to help the Club in it's times of need, no matter who is in charge.
    • No, I don't trust the board with supporter's money.
    • No, for personal reasons/other commitments.
    • Don't know, still undecided on the matter at hand.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope I am based in the southern most camp in Britain and probably Germany after that so there is no chance I will be buying a season ticket regardless. hypothetically speaking however Dave Kings statement however would have no effect on me whatsoever do I trust the board? No but do I trust them any less than Dave King or any other than the chancers that are happy to slaver to the media yet not put any of their own money up? Again the answer is no.

I I would still be deciding whever to abandon logic and follow my heart as with McCoist in charge I'm not sure it's worth paying 400 odd quid to watch the most excruciatingly bad football in Britain from which I get no enjoyment whatsoever.

I'm renewing I neither trust or distrust the board, I support Rangers about the only thing that would make me stop going is if a certain lying tax crook from SA got control because I most certainly don't trust that lying bastard.

It's a bit ironic that Richard Gough - whose name you have above your avatar - seems to be willing to front-up the "season ticket fund account" effort; presumably Richard doesn't see Dave King in the same light that you do

Let's remember that King doesn't want us to buy STs or any club merchandise at all... That has a touch of the John Browns about it.

"Don't buy anything from the Club!"

"How are we supposed to help the Club then?"

"Eh... just don't buy anything from it, right?"

If anything at all, Dave King's statement has made most Rangers fans want to renew their STs quicker.

The Dude - no, I don't think it's the same unless they are going outwith personal choice and advocating boycott's - like King and the rebels.

Interesting distinction. First I've ever seen it made.

Only certain people (who it just so happens disagree with your stance) withholding funds from the club are 'worse than taigs'. Kinda thought as much.

Interesting distinction. First I've ever seen it made.

Only certain people (who it just so happens disagree with your stance) withholding funds from the club are 'worse than taigs'. Kinda thought as much.

I don't follow? Have you been up all night smoking?

I think there's a massive difference between someone who thinks McCoist is holding back the team and doesn't want to go and watch the pish under him to people who don't trust the board advocating season book boycotts and trying to actively starve the club of cash and using dirty lies, smears and propaganda to brainwash people to do it

There's a difference between personal choice and active campaigns of distruction

If there was some wee daft group on Twitter or Facebook starting a campaign to boycott season books till McCoist gets sacked I'd say the exact same thing

I will not renew until the report is out, then I will see.

I would give the club my all but if they are gonna spunk it what is the point?

If we need to starve out the board then I would rather it was sooner than later as we are skint, yet every cunt is on the make at Ibrox.

I will not fund these peoples egos anymore and would ring fence my 2 season ticket monies.

This club is going from bad to worse and us poor supporters are left to pick up the pieces

I will not renew until the report is out, then I will see.

I would give the club my all but if they are gonna spunk it what is the point?

If we need to starve out the board then I would rather it was sooner than later as we are skint, yet every cunt is on the make at Ibrox.

I will not fund these peoples egos anymore and would ring fence my 2 season ticket monies.

This club is going from bad to worse and us poor supporters are left to pick up the pieces

How do you know everyone is on the take ? You have fuck all proof or substance but all this gets thrown out there carefree like its fact

And I see the usual calling Rangers fans rebels? This is a very hard and strange choice I am having to make, I do not want to do it, but feel the board have used us once to often

We did not need a loan until the end of the season at the agm according to Mr Wallace, LIE,

He promised us a 120 day report, well I expect it in 120 days, if a delay why? And when will it be finished?

Okay have all season books monies in a week after the report comes out.

If they are on the level they will get the fans support, but the problem being we are skint and will be by before Christmas this time, then what more loans, Where doe it end?

It must end this time? because if it does not we are going to have years if we do not tackle this now.

I am more a Rangers man than any cunt on that board.