• N Adkins
    • McLeish
    • Warnock

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of interest, why not McCall?

3 reasons. His heart is not at Ibrox despite his biggest glory being when he was here. He is a Bradford man thru and thru. Its a small miniscule gripe but i would want a manager who feels and understands the city and the club and the huge responsibility that goes with it. Secondly look at his record against the old firm away. He has shat it every single time he has went up against either us or the scum when not at Fir Park. And thirdly his association with the SFA. Working alongside Muttley McGhee and Barney Rubble is not something I want a Gers manager doing, and his love in with the tartan bigots has left me physically sick at the thought.

Ronald De Boer would be another good shout. Not the Ajax manager, the other one, with Brian Laudrup as assistant.

Jose Mourinho as manager with Guardiola as assistant and Harry Redknapp as chief scout would be another good shout. Seeing as we are now shouting ridiculous things.

Why is what I suggested so un-realistic?

De Boer is AM to his brother at Ajax. Its unrealistic to expect him to come to us. Laudrup has zero management experience and has never pursued that. Its unrealistic to expect him to decide to now come to us.

3 reasons. His heart is not at Ibrox despite his biggest glory being when he was here. He is a Bradford man thru and thru. Its a small miniscule gripe but i would want a manager who feels and understands the city and the club and the huge responsibility that goes with it. Secondly look at his record against the old firm away. He has shat it every single time he has went up against either us or the scum when not at Fir Park. And thirdly his association with the SFA. Working alongside Muttley McGhee and Barney Rubble is not something I want a Gers manager doing, and his love in with the tartan bigots has left me physically sick at the thought.

I agree that McCall is a Bradford man first and foremost, but i think he understands both club and city. Your other 2 points, fair enough. Although the SFA connection wouldn't bother me really, but i can understand it. (tu)

i picked mcleish because when he came to Rangers the first time he had no experience working with the players expect Latapy, brought in brilliant signings the following season and won the treble, became the first manager in scottish football history to reach the knockout stages of the champions league and we only lost on the away goals rule, people might not want him back as domestically we were shocking that season but everyone deserves a second chance, mccoist has had a lot of those

De Boer is AM to his brother at Ajax. Its unrealistic to expect him to come to us. Laudrup has zero management experience and has never pursued that. Its unrealistic to expect him to decide to now come to us.

Surely £500,000 a year would pull De Boer here, and Laudrup has already offered his services for free, he's constantly raving about us in Denmark and has a vast wealth of football experience at the highest level.

Surely £500,000 a year would pull De Boer here, and Laudrup has already offered his services for free, he's constantly raving about us in Denmark and has a vast wealth of football experience at the highest level.

So if we play the hypothetical game. Whete do we get this half a million from? And are you saying Laudrup will join the Gers as an AM and take no wages?