Rangers supporting professionals of a decent calibre.

There must a few out there. I would like to think that they are informed as to our situation, as much as can be given media sensationalism ably assisted by some of our own, they have considered the possibility of coming to the Club they love and doing so by running down their contracts to join us on a free transfer.

I know that agents and self-interest may work against that, but it'd be great if there are two or three players with a bond to the Club who haven't contributed to our cause yet. What a boost it would be if they could assist us on and off the field, by joining on a free.

This is obviously highly speculative but certainly not outwith the realms of possibility. Should you somehow know one such player,go on. Have a word. ;)

I am aware that this comes from the mind of a frustrated supporter, looking for any little morsel to help our cause, so I thank you for bearing with my rambling Rangers fantasies.

Would take boyd Hutton and miller for next season I understand peoples point about going back with old players but Saturday was crying out for some one clinical, Hutton for foster is a no brainer, personally I'd rather have boyd than daly and miller than Clark even if its for short term

Heard messi and Ronaldo are both gers men

I'm guessing you mean Portuguese Ronaldo, but does anybody remember when we allegedly put a bid in for the original Ronaldo?

I was just young and can't remember if that actually happened or not.

I'm guessing you mean Portuguese Ronaldo, but does anybody remember when we allegedly put a bid in for the original Ronaldo?

I was just young and can't remember if that actually happened or not.

Sure we offered to take him on loan from inter when he recovered from injury but he knocked it back saying he didnt want to play infront of shit crowds