How do we get rid of Ally?

SuperAli

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't aware you were categorising passes In terms of direction. Are there sub divisions for weight of pass and what foot they were made with. Just so I know exactly what to count in future.

Think HG5 is one of the guys shouting get it forward when we pass it around at the back looking for openings and trying to draw them forward...

Think HG5 is one of the guys shouting get it forward when we pass it around at the back looking for openings and trying to draw them forward...

Nice one!

I don't actually shout about anything these days - absolutely nothing to get worked up about at all.

For the record, I'm neither a fan of lumping it forward, nor of endless possesion for the sake of it.

Time to get off his back to be honest. If at the start of the season we were offerred an undefeated league win, Ramsden Final (although I will admit we should have won that) and a Scottish Cup semi, I think we would have taken it.

Time will tell if Ally has it in him, next year will be a test and I think you will find he will rise to it.

The entire club is a fkn shambles at the moment but I think we can see light at the end of the tunnel (I just hope it is not the taxman with a torch, LOL)

Keep the faith, we will be back up there soon. Green and Whyte (those names should have gave us a clue) will soon be just bad memories, couple of years we will be back Tim-skelping as if we had never been away. Remember where you heard it first.

Jaywalker .Your dreaming bud .We will have had many more embarrassments, humiliations and heart breaking defeats before this ever happens

And heaven forbid the excruciatingly turgid football to watch.

It's a sad time for Sandy but there are to many getting emotional about Ally .He simply as to go .

He has to go.

Why are people wobbling now when so adamant 3 weeks ago?

It doesn't look as if they are going to do anything about it and even if it was mini me and co that were in they'd keep him as well, and he has the air of a man that knows it !

Classy touch giving big Cribari his Ibrox swan song, handled everything today with dignity and respect, always praises the supporters whenever he speaks, will no doubt be looking forward to his time away from the madness that surrounds him, Cant see any reason not to support him next season. :thumbup:

(tu)

Nice one!

I don't actually shout about anything these days - absolutely nothing to get worked up about at all.

For the record, I'm neither a fan of lumping it forward, nor of endless possesion for the sake of it.

Possession not all it's cracked up to be, giving them it by way of the back of the net, thats the way to do it...

With everything that's happened over the last two days, and with McCoists emotional tribute to Sandy, I'd have hoped this thread would have disappeared for just a few days.

With everything that's happened over the last two days, and with McCoists emotional tribute to Sandy, I'd have hoped this thread would have disappeared for just a few days.

A disease of the internet im afraid , some only know abuse negativity and hate