Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea

JamieD

You've never seen me praise Smith ? :blink: You really see what you want to see.

And since you brought it up, the Special one has done it in 4 different Countires. Smith hasn't done anything anywhere near as impressive.

Never seen you so angry mate, lighten up we're just pulling your leg

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps. Simone can comeback when's he achieved nearly half of what Jose has achieved though. (tu)

He probably will... He doesn't seem to need as much cash to spend as José anyhoo.

Chelsea's £50m striker scored tonight... Great bit of business. (tu)

Imagine being so clueless about football that you seriously question Mourinho's managerial ability though.

Imagine Rangers fans constantly slating Walter Smith and constantly praising José Mourinho for adopting the same tactics.

It would never happen... Right?

Perhaps. Simone can comeback when's he achieved nearly half of what Jose has achieved though. (tu)

Do you not think that this year has proven that in a very short time, he has grown into an incredibly good tactical manager? Even if he loses the final and finishes second in the league he has done well!

He is in an incredibly difficult league and is beating Real and Barca.. Over the course of a season, that is not easy!

I used to have a modicum of respect for him... But he has become bitter in his old age.

He is the worst loser since Martin O'Neill was last seen or heard in a post-match interview. The young 'uns seem to love it. God help us all.

Very good manager but so negative. More negative than he was even 5 years ago. I think he could be in decline.

He probably will... He doesn't seem to need as much cash to spend as José anyhoo.

Chelsea's £50m striker scored tonight... Great bit of business. (tu)

Like Mourinho needed money to spend at Porto and Inter? Where he won the Champions league with both? Don't be stupid.

Do you not think that this year has proven that in a very short time, he has grown into an incredibly good tactical manager? Even if he loses the final and finishes second in the league he has done well!

He is in an incredibly difficult league and is beating Real and Barca.. Over the course of a season, that is not easy!

Yes, he's done brilliant. Thats not the point i'm making though.