Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea

JamieD

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't understand the hate for Mourinho in this thread. The guy could probably walk in to an amateur team and make them champions.

Aye... He can't even make a team funded by a Russian oligarch champions...! :lol:

Plus, he is a lover of Ra Selik and Martin O' Neill, so fuck him.

Simeone is a god. Approached the tie much better than Mourinho and had better tactics. If Mourinho got any more negative, he would prefer his team played without a ball.

Footballs all about winning trophies isn't it? Anything else is failure

Out of all the big clubs in Europe the most optimistic this summer will be a Chelsea, very encouraging transitional season and the best manager in the world on a long contact.

If only you showed as much respect for your own team and a Rangers legend that you do for some pissy London team and a translator.

Two seasons now Mourinho has won fuck all and produced arguably the most dreadful football imaginable along with it. I think he is regressing as a manager.

Semi of CL isn't bad and still with an outside chance of the title.

Two seasons now Mourinho has won fuck all and produced arguably the most dreadful football imaginable along with it. I think he is regressing as a manager.

I used to have a modicum of respect for him... But he has become bitter in his old age.

He is the worst loser since Martin O'Neill was last seen or heard in a post-match interview. The young 'uns seem to love it. God help us all.

I used to have a modicum of respect for him... But he has become bitter in his old age.

He is the worst loser since Martin O'Neill was last seen or heard in a post-match interview. The young 'uns seem to love it. God help us all.

Reminds me of Neil lennon

Luck was against Mourinho and Chelsea this time around, it was about time they didn't win a big game.

I've always been of the opinion that if you opt for the tactics of "parking the bus" then you do need a bit of luck, as well as a great goalkeeper. We dd exactly that in '08 and Chelsea did it in a recent CL final. They didn't have that this time around and the gamble didn't pay off. Tough!

Atletico deserved to go through and hopefully they can go on to win the league and Champions League!