McCoist set for budget showdown with Graham Wallace

Bothwellbear

Thelawman, serious question here. Just how much money do Rangers need to burn through before the pro-board people work out that something is very wrong?

TheLawMan was one of the first, probably the first actually, to call out Whyte on here so you should consider listening to him.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thelawman, serious question here. Just how much money do Rangers need to burn through before the pro-board people work out that something is very wrong?

The EX members of the board have backed McCoist with millions to win two pub leagues, lets hope the current board aren't going to do the same.

Simply, mate again the question was for him not you. But again even at that you avoid an answer. We all know you would support thisboard even if they sold Ibrox, so pleas sop wasting my time having to respond to you.

Talking about selling Ibrox is scaremongering. You'd be a good nationalist politician.

Simply, mate again the question was for him not you. But again even at that you avoid an answer. We all know you would support thisboard even if they sold Ibrox, so pleas sop wasting my time having to respond to you.

Right, even though I just expressed doubt about whether the board are strong enough the last page?

To be blunt you've turned into a right prick mate.

What problems do you have with the board? Just so I can understand because, UoF aside who clearly have their own agenda, I don't get what normal fans are angry about with Wallace etc..

Is zebra not the one with high intrest? The 4 payments are usually just a direct debit to club not another company am a right or wrong? Am not clued up on it that much

There is no interest. There is an admin fee of 4% v a fee of £15(i think) doing it directly. 4% is not "high" though. (tu)

A number of things, none of which you will take on board but i will give it a shot.

Im not a "pro-board person" as such. I believe that Wallace will be good for us and as such i am willing to give him the time to show us his future vision along with his plans and ideas for future investment as well as prudent cost cutting in order to get us to a domestic break even policy.

The people who are clearly staunch anti-board, like you, dont want to give him or any of the new board time. You cannot separate the clear mismanagement of the club from Green, Ahmad and Malcolm Murray from the guys who are now only really 4 months into their jobs. In that short period of time, they have took decisive action on 2 parties disliked by the majority(and i feel safe in using that term) of our fans.

I would not be supportive of or giving any more time to Green, Ahmad, Murray and to a lesser extent Stockbridge, but please if you do nothing else, understand that Wallace, Somers, Crighton and Easdale have not blown through the IPO money and season tickets. They have inherited a bag of shite and they now need to prove they can turn it around.

Thats where you anti-board guys dont get it. In the main, no-one is "pro-board" We are using our instincts and not jumping to horrible conclusions. (tu)

We are also not telling out right lies every day, like a lot of your counterparts on the anti-board side. (tu)

A number of things, none of which you will take on board but i will give it a shot.

Im not a "pro-board person" as such. I believe that Wallace will be good for us and as such i am willing to give him the time to show us his future vision along with his plans and ideas for future investment as well as prudent cost cutting in order to get us to a domestic break even policy.

The people who are clearly staunch anti-board, like you, dont want to give him or any of the new board time. You cannot separate the clear mismanagement of the club from Green, Ahmad and Malcolm Murray from the guys who are now only really 4 months into their jobs. In that short period of time, they have took decisive action on 2 parties disliked by the majority(and i feel safe in using that term) of our fans.

I would not be supportive of or giving any more time to Green, Ahmad, Murray and to a lesser extent Stockbridge, but please if you do nothing else, understand that Wallace, Somers, Crighton and Easdale have not blown through the IPO money and season tickets. They have inherited a bag of shite and they now need to prove they can turn it around.

Thats where you anti-board guys dont get it. In the main, no-one is "pro-board" We are using our instincts and not jumping to horrible conclusions. (tu)

We are also not telling out right lies every day, like a lot of your counterparts on the anti-board side. (tu)

I would have more respect for that viewpoint if you had described the Green/Ahmad/Stockbridge regime as 'a bag of shite' at the time they held office.

Agree with everything there! When I inform them that this board is nothing to do with the IPO money, I am met with the same response every time. They are a face for the "hedge funds".

I would have more respect for that viewpoint if you had described the Green/Ahmad/Stockbridge regime as 'a bag of shite' at the time they held office.

Are you actually in the Bears Den? :shockedfacesmillie:

I said at the time that i needed to see the books and that i was on the fence with them. When i got the books, then i rightly slated them and the mis management particularly on salaries and bonuses. I still maintain that they stepped up to the plate when no-one else was willing to do so though. (tu)

At no point did i throw my full support for Green. (tu)