McCoist set for budget showdown with Graham Wallace

Bothwellbear

an extremely good level for what? Its a joke. Name one other successful team no scrape that name any team who run with a wage percentage/budget as low as that?

Season ticket for next year bf4 is £323. That means only £96.90 goes to the team put on the park. Remember the good old days when buying a ticket predominantly went on the football ohh wait a minute it still does at every other team but ours.

You misunderstood my meaning of good, I mean that percentage is low and sustainable for the long term, with that kind of figure I find it hard to understand how we can be in financial difficulties.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

an extremely good level for what? Its a joke. Name one other successful team no scrape that name any team who run with a wage percentage/budget as low as that?

Season ticket for next year bf4 is £323. That means only £96.90 goes to the team put on the park. Remember the good old days when buying a ticket predominantly went on the football ohh wait a minute it still does at every other team but ours.

More lies!

Graeme_4: I joined here long before I even made a post. You could see some things without signing in, but you were limited in what you could view. I can't remember exactly what it was, but something like you could see the thread titles, but not what anyone was writing in them. Still all about the Rangers.

You misunderstood my meaning of good, I mean that percentage is low and sustainable for the long term, with that kind of figure I find it hard to understand how we can be in financial difficulties.

The 30% really is a bit of a red herring. the 30% is purely for what is classed as "First Team footballers only" There is no clarification, for example, if that is 10,15 or 20 staff. I dont think for instance, it included a lot of the younger guys who broke through last season. It also doesnt include all youth set up wages, all coaches, physios, managers, head of sports science etc etc. The real figure last season was nearer 60% if we look purely at FOOTBALL STAFF.

Not withstanding that, it also doesnt include all the employees of Murray Park who are their to service our football staff, plus the facility costs etc.

Im not even sure what anyone is comparing it to either as previously we never split out First team and overall and im not sure how others measure it, as from memory i have only ever seen a staff %age. (tu)

So to get back on point were all agreed not only don't we want Ally to get any money we don't even want him as manager. But what will we as a support do about it? Fuck all. Same shit different season. As for post 105, once again the pupets show there true colours.

special all right. Hand over £323 for my season ticket and watch as only £96.90 is spent on the team on the park? That's fantastic support just a pity its the short sighted type of support.

Let me guess the board will get the investors to agree to uping it to the usual 60-65% all the other teams spend at some later date when we are back at the top. Even though it would take millions out the revenue and guarantee to earn the investors what in return? Allowing it to continue will fuck us for years.

992m29.jpg