Sandy Easdale statement

If we go into administration again then I'm done

Sick of it

It's affecting my family life and the last few yrs we have seen no progress other than people taking money off us for fun

I done without a family holiday last yr so I could help the club out and buy shares!

It will be my last penny if it happens again

Its not impossible that they went to a hospitality event and they support another team.

I took my mate to a hospitality event a few years back and he didnt even like football. Was a rugby fan from NZ.

Sounds like they were there more than once.

Obviously I don't have definitive proof of their football loyalties, I don't have any of the likes of Paul Murray's either before his involvement in the boardroom yet that rarely gets questioned.

Totally wrong. Those who will have killed this club are those who have used it as a cash cow and wildly thrown money away, not supporters who have finally refused to slavishly pay over money without some assurances.

And I repeat, IVE RENEWED .

What assurances exactly, and how will that have to be put across to meet their criteria?

Totally wrong. Those who will have killed this club are those who have used it as a cash cow and wildly thrown money away, not supporters who have finally refused to slavishly pay over money without some assurances.

What if there is no club left to support.

Drama queens giving it big licks, SE has simply laid the gauntlet at kings wallet, let's see the colour of your money rather than idle damaging rhetoric....... SARB and SARS allowing of course, otherwise let us get on with improving matters without your unwelcome observations and destabilising tactics.....

What assurances exactly, and how will that have to be put across to meet their criteria?

The only way the review would satisfy many would be if the board announced all their resignations and the immediate appointment of Paul Murray, Malcolm Murray, Dave King etc.

I don't post much but I am Rangers through and through.

This is extremely dangerous so I will now say this that the Easdales are not a shower of cunts but are shrewd businessmen.

That doesn't make you a bad person as some would have you believe.

How do I know this? Well I do, so don't question what I am saying.

They are also Rangers fans.

This is my last post on this so I REITERATE please don't question me.

Get the finger out and renew your season ticket NOW

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Sounds like they were there more than once.

Obviously I don't have definitive proof of their football loyalties, I don't have any of the likes of Paul Murray's either before his involvement in the boardroom yet that rarely gets questioned.

I have seen them many times over the last 6 years in hospitality with there familys, I also seen them in Manchester

If you've renewed, then he's not talking about you. He's talking about those who aren't renewing. Stop telling people they're wrong because can't comprehend a simple statement.