Sandy Easdale statement

I ain't no accountant but it is pretty obvious that even if we sell 40k season tickets then that won't keep club going the way we are pissing it up against a wall. How many do we need to sell just to fund mccoist and his posse,how much have we paid cribari and I wouldn't even recognise the guy if he sat next to me. Board a fuckin joke,management worse but hey let's blame fans for not renewing it would make you weep!! Remember this is the earliest we have been asked to renew(this proxy season ain't even over yet) the whole lot of them can fuck off.

What arrant nonsense from a man purporting to represent our club.

On the one hand he predictably trots out the 'stock exchange rules' excuse in anticipation of the 'review update' being a damp squib. He then blithely announces that the clubs finances are fragile and that we are staring down the barrel of admin 2, these latter remarks being in no way 'share price sensitive'.

They are slowly strangling the life from the club and yet the many of those that supported Whyte as he took us into administration pop up in support of the latest gaggle of bonus-centric club killers.

Those statements are pretty concerning. Sounds like he is paving the way for bad news. Either that or it's more tugging on the heartstrings.

It's outrageous that all this can't be sorted out. It's become an ego fest of the not so rich.

There is not one person involved now I can trust.

absolutely none mate and that's why we should be careful with our money .I don't trust King but I don't trust anyone on the board .They are fucking lyers and have not engaged the fans with honesty .The manager has to go .Who is the right mind would sign up to that without at least waiting for the review of seeing how it pans out .There is no doubt in my mind now that the Easdales are bullshitting us .Its a sorry sorry Godforsaken fuck up of the highest order .

I'm sorry, I just can't see how the amount of revenue we get from fans each season cannot be enough to keep the club in the black. Even with the second highest player wages I do not understand where the cash is going.

Add the share issue money to that and it really is baffling our staff wages must be astronomical

If you've renewed, then he's not talking about you. He's talking about those who aren't renewing. Stop telling people they're wrong because can't comprehend a simple statement.

I don't give a flying fuck whether he is talking about me or not. I'm just opposed to this wholesale condemnation of people who for whatever reason may not renew. The people to blame are those running the club and who preceded them. Not fans who now might have just had enough.

How's that a plan and not just people attending a match? I don't think it particularly matters who they support, as long as it's not them obviously, tbh.

Why so many Rangers games then if it's just generally attending matches?

I don't particularly care for their football loyalties but it's ironic that there's talk of how we need the likes of King and Murray because their Rangers men, yet ones we have who seem to be Rangers men constantly get accused of not being.

Blame the fans that used logic and and that were not easily mislead like sheep by King and a bunch of "fans representatives" all you want... at the end of the day, you're the one withholding the money the club has relied on for years... you're thybe cause. I couldn't give a shit if you want to try and spin it and blame a board that's been in power for a matter of months, at the end of the day, the finger still points to you and the others intent on bringing the club to its knees!

£50m was given and not enough what makes you think giving them more will be any different?

they make silly wee statements with all the buzz worda you want to hear and you take them as gospel. if the position is aa he says why are thay not courting fans?

i am just following the actions of the board and investors by putting duck all in. will sandy be handing back his salary? since he understands loyalty

absolutely none mate and that's why we should be careful with our money .I don't trust King but I don't trust anyone on the board .They are fucking lyers and have not engaged the fans with honesty .The manager has to go .Who is the right mind would sign up to that without at least waiting for the review of seeing how it pans out .There is no doubt in my mind now that the Easdales are bullshitting us .Its a sorry sorry Godforsaken fuck up of the highest order .

It's a clusterfuck mate

Who can we trust ? Nobody

The one guy we all trusted , the gaffer , is turning into a joke figure

Why so many Rangers games then if it's just generally attending matches?

I don't particularly care for their football loyalties but it's ironic that there's talk of how we need the likes of King and Murray because their Rangers men, yet ones we have who seem to be Rangers men constantly get accused of not being.

Well as a businessman in hospitality, I'd imagine he was taking clients and investors there to impress them. It happens quite a lot.

Check the state of you....absolutely pathetic! Desperate to be in the "majority".....people like you are as much a part of our problems as any board member past or present....caring more about your own position that the long term benefit of the club.

Oh good for you Kevin. You got a couple of likes.

Get you!