Perhaps we can have a truce for a few days

Carsons Dog

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A player that I were weened on and watched from my very first game.

A terrific athlete, a total gentleman and a fantastic footballer, a Rangers in every sense of the word.

Honesty, Integrity and class. Everything you expect from a Ranger

Sandy was as consistent as they came and was an 8/10 every week.

He actually won the Scottish POTY with Hearts after he left us.

Sadly missed but Never forgotten

Very sad news today, but the op is shocking trying to use the news to cover the fact he and his masters have been shown well and truly up to do. Cant believe he has the brass neck to post on here again.

hang your head in shame sir.

Very sad news today, but the op is shocking trying to use the news to cover the fact he and his masters have been shown well and truly up to do. Cant believe he has the brass neck to post on here again.

There's always one.

Sandy wanted fans to unite not divide, let's show him we can do it for him.

A quick apology for being a tactless fool will end this . Our thoughts are with the Jardine Family just now , not trivial tit-for-tat nonsense.

There's a time and a place

This is neither.

Fuck Off

His Memory and Contribution to Our Club deserves nothing less than an appropriate appreciation of Sandy and All that he stood for.

If his passing can focus US ALL to remember and reflect on what being a Ranger is ALL ABOUT then I would think he would be Proud.

I shall cherish my memories and hope that ALL in the Rangers Family can Unite at this sad sad time.

Wrong time, should hang your head in shame and disgust. Remove your post and admit the timing is completely wrong and your post is a disgrace to any rangers fan

No mate, your post is shocking

I`m not sure about retiring the number 2 top myself, Sandy was the best number 2 that I have ever seen playing for the Club and I think it`ll be nice for future 2`s to have a benchmark to attain to.

& what a benchmark he is.