Dave King statement - not yet!

Dave king really has to make a decision now

Enough is enough in terms of stupid season ticket funds and union of fans statements

I want king to own the club

But this season ticket protest could genuinely kill our club or at best get us further in the red to these hedge fund bastards as they will give us loans at crazy interest rates

Time to put the cards on the table Dave and get the checkbook out

Apparently Gough is in the rheble ripping into the board though im not reading it. No doubt King will follow his partners lead.

Rangers legend Richard Gough rips in to current board after 120-day review and tells them "Your time is up"

THE Nine in A Row skipper, who was named a director of Dave King's company for season ticket money is dismayed with the developments at his former club

Richard-Gough.jpg

Gough believes it is time for change at Ibrox

RICHARD GOUGH today savaged the Rangers board and told them their time is up.

Gough was recently made a director of Dave King’s company Ibrox 1972 Ltd that has been set up for fans to pool their season ticket money into.

The Nine in A Row legend insists the board’s 120-day review that has finally been published is the final straw.

Gough posted on his Facebook page: “So we have spent £70million in 18 months!

“Yet this board does not deny they will receive bonuses. And they want season ticket renewals in cash or cheque? Incredible!

“A review that has taken 120 days but could’ve been done in 10?

“Your time is up guys. Please leave the building."

It could be a painful few months.

If King is to buy the club, the cold hard logical way to do it from the current position is to starve the current board and shareholders and play it like you are willing to let it go to the wall.

Offer an amount like £10m for 51% (think this is market value), if they refuse it, play chicken and see who blinks first.

Will the shareholders risk letting £10m go on the understanding someone will pay c£5m for the assets, or take the offer worth 4 times as much?

Would be fecking awful to watch and one hell of a gamble. For it to work, a large % of fans would need to back King.

Gough must think the average fan stupid. His statement ignores key facts and twists the truth. It also offers no alternative plan. I find it pathetic.

We are on the edge of a knife at the moment. The direction Wallace has given makes sense. The vitriol of those wanting control without purchasing shares is completely deconstructive.

It could be a painful few months.

If King is to buy the club, the cold hard logical way to do it from the current position is to starve the current board and shareholders and play it like you are willing to let it go to the wall.

Offer an amount like £10m for 51% (think this is market value), if they refuse it, play chicken and see who blinks first.

Will the shareholders risk letting £10m go on the understanding someone will pay c£5m for the assets, or take the offer worth 4 times as much?

Would be fecking awful to watch and one hell of a gamble. For it to work, a large % of fans would need to back King.

If you tried to down that route and they raised some finance on security of the stadium it would not be part of the assets you think could be picked up cheaply.

What then? back to Glasgow Green? I don't think so.

Gough must think the average fan stupid. His statement ignores key facts and twists the truth. It also offers no alternative plan. I find it pathetic.

We are on the edge of a knife at the moment. The direction Wallace has given makes sense. The vitriol of those wanting control without purchasing shares is completely deconstructive.

Our current board must also think fans are stupid too! I'm not convinced about where Mr Wallace thinks he is getting 30m shares from?!

If you tried to down that route and they raised some finance on security of the stadium it would not be part of the assets you think could be picked up cheaply.

What then? back to Glasgow Green? I don't think so.

Its a gamble. A very big one.

You have to make them believe you are willing to leave Ibrox, leave them holding it with absolutely no purpose, draining their funds. Eventually they would have to sell. If they knew you were willing to do this, they would probably sell before hand.

Probably.

King has been quick enough to issue statements to the mhedia in the past, but appears very slow to respond to the Club Review.

It was he who started this "withholding" of ST monies and drip feed it to the Club when needed. Well, the Club needs that monies now, so why not tell us you're next move Mr King.

This is the man who professes to be the messiah of our Club, not his, OURS and who tried to drip feed his taxes to the South African Revenue Services. That drip feed didn't work, nor will his idea of doing it with OUR Club.

We've had one tax dodger running OUR Club before, we don't need another.

Have we actually endured that last two years not to renew for most important year ahead . For me the review was very honest of how we got ourselves into this mess . I trust our CEO and would urge all fans to renew as our club is at stake .why they won't welcome king into the club though is astonishing .

Have we actually endured that last two years not to renew for most important year ahead . For me the review was very honest of how we got ourselves into this mess . I trust our CEO and would urge all fans to renew as our club is at stake .why they won't welcome king into the club though is astonishing .

Would you welcome someone into your house who continually attacked you in the mhedia with innuendos etc.?

It's time for some people to make a decision

Support the club or fuck off

Any Rangers man who has no reservations about current board is either on the board or is an idiot.We've went backwards in the last two years so fans should think carefully about next move ,we missed an opportunity two years ago by blindly following Green to our cost.Whatever the fans choose should be respected and the last thing i'd do to a Rangers fan is tell them to fuck off because at the moment we need to stick together . i'm embarassed to admit it but at the moment i'll probably renew both myself and my sons ticket as i done under green even though my instinct is to side with king.