Another Ally Thread

gogzy

I've already accepted that we are lumbered with him for next season..

Time for him to stamp his authority on team and get rid of underperforming players.

Lets see if he has the balls to give club captaincy to Lee Wallace and ask jig to take a massive pay cut..

Theres no way a 36 yr old who shouldnt be starting next season should be earning clise to 10k a week.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I can't back this manager.

I'm already depressed at the thought of another season under him. Heard this morning he's offered Miller a 2 year deal on £6k a week, all sorts of bonuses thrown in and a pay rise if we get promoted. He's literally throwing money away and the players he's looking at leave me in no doubt that we're still going to have the same shite tactics served up week in week out. Horrible.

I actually think by keeping Ally we're hurting the Club.

I agree with all of that.

But he is our manager,and it looks like he is going to be next season at least. If we go into it with the mindset that we want him out at all costs then it's gonna be very hard for him to do ANYTHING that will change that mindset.

I dont actually disagree with anything you have said.

Gogzy, I understand where you are coming from with your OP but no matter how much we optimistically back Ally and the team, I will wager that within 2 months of next season starting there will be a vociferous groundswell of opinion for Ally to go.

The directors know Ally is a useless manager, they know that the majority of fans think he is a useless manager but to a certain extent their hands are tied. The Club can't afford the pay-off that Ally will demand.

I fully expect Ally to be gone by Christmas of his own accord. There can be no excuses for failure in the 2nd tier. Nobody wants him to fail but he is clearly not up to the task.

That's enough of that chat.

It's true though. The Ally lovers clearly can't see it, so they need to be told. That's exactly where Super is taking us...

I'm amazed not every single Rangers fan can see where we are headed...

It's sad mate but I've actually just accepted the fact that as long as he's here we'll never be anywhere near good enough to challenge in the top flight. I honestly have doubts we're even good enough to win the championship.

Nonsense?

Do you actually watch us or just sit behind a computer talking shit?

You trying to say Law, Bell, Shiels ect are playing better or the same football now than they did before they came? If so you are deluded.

The thing is it's CONSTANT under McCoist, it's EVERY season he has us embarrassed in cup games and league performances.

You can try and compare it to PLG or whatever but he was sacked when he made a cunt of it, McCoist is rewarded for making us a fucking laughing stock.

It's pathetic some would rather put this man before the club, utterly depressing actually.

You continue as is though, I for one can't wait for the day the dud is gone and my club can move forward.

Yep. Nonsense.

You seem to confuse the players not playing to the best of their ability with them 'regressing' due to poor coaching. There's a massive difference. How often did you watch Bell, Law, Shiels etc before they signed for us? You see much of Cribari and Peralta pre Rangers?

Plg was sacked when he made a cunt of it? He went after he fell out with Ferguson and gang. He made a cunt of it months earlier.

Do you dispute the fact that vastly superior Rangers sides have lost to far worse sides both at home and in Europe?

Of course we are - I'd even go so far as to say we're destroying the club. That's exactly why EVERY SINGLE RANGERS-HATING PERSON IN SCOTLAND WANTS HIM TO STAY!

How the fuck can 10% of our fans not see that!?!?

If McCoist is manager next season (and it looks like he will be) we will not win the top division this decade.

You can mark those words. Feel free to use it as you sig all you Ally lovers...

Of course we are - I'd even go so far as to say we're destroying the club. That's exactly why EVERY SINGLE RANGERS-HATING PERSON IN SCOTLAND WANTS HIM TO STAY!

How the fuck can 10% of our fans not see that!?!?

If McCoist is manager next season (and it looks like he will be) we will not win the top division this decade.

You can mark those words. Feel free to use it as you sig all you Ally lovers...

Jesus wept.

100% Bang on Gogzy. Same as any player who wears Our badge, Ally will have my full support while he remains in the job.

A wise man once said "No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome"

Some of the defence you see for McCoist on here is laughable.

Fair enough guys will still back him despite him doing a poor job and that's fair enough.

There seems to be some on here that still actually think he's doing well though. Unbelievable.

It's the same posters as always.

Just too stuborn to admit what stares them in the face.

Luckily there are far more level headed bears around!

It's the same posters as always.

Just too stuborn to admit what stares them in the face.

Luckily there are far more level headed bears around!

I could cut them some slack if they could actually offer any stats to back up their own opinion but instead they just try and dismiss the stats that prove them wrong.

It's basically the internet equivalent of sticking their fingers in their ears and going "lalalalalala I'm not listening lalalalalala"

Can see us having some poor results in the championship and Ally sacked by Christmas leaving the next manager an almighty task of shipping out Ally's duds and rebuilding the whole squad

Exactly.

The new manager is going to come in on day one and think, "Where the fuck do I start!?" He'll have a squad full of shite, overpaid and over the hill duds that nobody else wants and no money to do anything else because those same duds know they won't even get a fraction of the wages anywhere else so will refuse to leave.

It's gonna take 5 years for someone to sort the mess Ally is leaving.

Nah.

I'd have absolutely loved for him to have came good as a manager but now I'd absolutely love for him to leave. If he does stay on as manager (and he probably will) ill start defending him and getting behind him when he starts being a worthwhile manager (which he won't).

Explain which parts exactly made you weep, and why...

You claim 90% of our fans want rid? Source of this.

We won't win the league this decade. You give Celtic far too much credit.

Every rangers hater wants McCoist to stay. Who gives a flying fuck what they think.

I could cut them some slack if they could actually offer any stats to back up their own opinion but instead they just try and dismiss the stats that prove them wrong.

It's basically the internet equivalent of sticking their fingers in their ears and going "lalalalalala I'm not listening lalalalalala"

when stats are offered to support Ally they are simply ignored with the 'aye but we're playing brickies and posties'.

Ill support him at the start of this season, hopefully things will improve. Ill always support the manager and team, but ill be critical too. If things havent greatly improved by Novemmber time then he needs to leave whether hes sacked or not.

Untill then he is the manager, they are the players, its Rangers, we need to support them. Ally getting booed before we've kicked a ball will help no one in any way.

This is a difficult issue. Ordinarily we could afford to give any manager a go for the new season but given the lack of money around can we afford to take a chance on a guy who has simply not shown anything that comes close to convincing people there's a real manger in there? He'll have blown what little budget we have for the new season and if it becomes apparent he's not doing a good job what do we have left to offer a new guy coming in?

Saying that, if he's in charge when the first whistle of the season blows then he's got my support. How long he retains it is the same with any manager, it's based on results and performances.

when stats are offered to support Ally they are simply ignored with the 'aye but we're playing brickies and posties'.