Anyone know when new shirts are out?

Are you mad? Are you new here? As soon as the tops are unveiled you will here ahhh there shite fucking hate puma bring back back naf co 54 ally out!

Mad yep unstable. New here I'm not new anywhere. Don't care about Puma as long as it's got a RFC on the chest. WATP

Pumas fucking shite and so is the quality. Cant believe we have another 4 years of that

That's putting it mildly. I took my wee girl's top back because the badge lasted less than a month. They exchanged it for me and the same thing happened. Didn't bother going back up to swap it again.

(Can't say I'd buy one of those official fakes though. Her mates and her cousins would take the piss.)

Talk shite, only the sponsor comes off.

I bought the Black Top and the badge and sponsor came off after a couple of washes. I never even bothered to wear it again after that because it looked a mess. If next seasons strips are of the same shitty quality I wont be buying one.

I bought the Black Top and the badge and sponsor came off after a couple of washes. I never even bothered to wear it again after that because it looked a mess. If next seasons strips are of the same shitty quality I wont be buying one.

Are the badges no embroidered? Yer top must be fake

I bought the sponsorless top... its mint.. washed every week as its on for our 7's league. Nothing fallen off as its not there to begin with ;)

even that wee red triangle on the neck is still there!

My third top's sponsor is peeling a little but nothing major. My home top looks brand new, nothing peeling.

I think we could do better but it looks like we're stuck with Puma. I'll still be buying next seasons top. Should be getting an announcement anytime soon.