Is it really the right thing to boycott away games in the top tier?

They all seem super confident we will survive with an ST boycott.

Theres talk of transfers of which I think there will be none should we fail to sell a significant amount of STs.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry when i read posters on the one hand complaining that the board aren't spending enough on player wages (ratio) and need to sign quality players yet are boycotting season tickets .....how do they expect the club to sign players without a massive part of its income stream? And then if they are forced to take out a loan....no doubt we will get the "I told you so" rhetoric.....

"Stadium boycotts are fucking stupid."

So would you sit in the house of people who had stolen millions from you? That's exactly what these cunts did, they voted us out, stole the money that was due to the New Co owners and divided it up amongst themselves. There are three words to describe them thieves, cheats, and liars. They seem to have got by without our gate money so far, so why give them it in the future.

The last away game i was at was the scumdome in 1999 when we beat them 3-0 to win the league, ive been to a few european away games and manchester but i dont make away games due to work so it doesnt effect me but its everyones individual choice.

Imo the away ends will be packed to the rafters with bears no matter what.

Bear in mind the collateral damage this will do to the Rangers supporters clubs, these guys have had a very hard time of it trying to run buses to away games these last two years when tickets have been in such short supply.

Successful boycotts of away grounds could end up closing some of them down altogether.