Is it really the right thing to boycott away games in the top tier?

Much as I don't want to give the cunts revenue,one of the reasons why Rangers are so good away from home is because of the atmosphere caused by the travelling support.I believe Rangers would be at a disadvantage if the boycott took place,I think we need the 12th man at Hearts next season for instance.

I will be at 99% games home and away. I did say I would boycott them before so probably shows me as a soft touch but I just want to concentrate on supporting my football team. Off field issues are unbearable now and that includes boycotts etc.

will 2014-15 season ticket holders get the priority for uptake on away tickets versus , say , non-ST holders? Think it should be the fair case. Any left and not taken up can be split amongst non-ST supporters.

will 2014-15 season ticket holders get the priority for uptake on away tickets versus , say , non-ST holders? Think it should be the fair case. Any left and not taken up can be split amongst non-ST supporters.

First options are always to ST holders who have signed up for the away cccs, then emails get sent to ST holders if there are any left and obviously public sale after that.

Supporting the team has priority over boycotts, next season will be hard for our players and I don't think the opposition will give them a easy time of it. I'm expecting a lot of injuries. Cheering the team on louder and prouder would be much better than a boycott. imho

I've actually seen poster on here say they will support the team away but refuse to buy a season ticket which kind of illustrates the mind set of some but regardless the away end will be full guaranteed...

Those kind of statements are for the hard of thinking mate, the boardroom should never be more important than the team.

I've spent a small fortune watching us away from home but after everything that has happened I will never give any of the clubs that showed our club and support nothing but contempt another penny.

As for the arguments that the team needs the support. It makes no difference. Leeds v Rangers Rangers v Raith and us v the scum when their fans were banned.

I've spent a small fortune watching us away from home but after everything that has happened I will never give any of the clubs that showed our club and support nothing but contempt another penny.

As for the arguments that the team needs the support. It makes no difference. Leeds v Rangers Rangers v Raith and us v the scum when their fans were banned.

I've actually seen poster on here say they will support the team away but refuse to buy a season ticket which kind of illustrates the mind set of some but regardless the away end will be full guaranteed...

They all seem super confident we will survive with an ST boycott.

Theres talk of transfers of which I think there will be none should we fail to sell a significant amount of STs.