win the pl, get to last 16 of CL

thehost

get bumped

win third tier league, lose against Forfar and raith rovers in two cups

not get bumped

what am I missing?

The "ally oot" brigade are flying today. I'm not so sure your pissed off at our manager or sad that the bigot has left the building? Strange thought process you possess.

Your a fucking sad sad bastard OP. Get to fuck and stop annoying us with your shite.

Moaning about McCoist in every thread you make is not going to make him walk away or get sacked.

If you don't fucking like "Rangers men" then i suggest you fuck off from this forum and don't come back to Ibrox.

The board and Ally think that he doesnt "need" to leave yet because were winning the leagues and progressing to the SPL. Sadly it seems only us fans are not willing to accept this mediocrity. They seem to not realise that many more STs would have been renewed by now if the football hadnt been so shite. But at the end of the day ill be backing Ally at the start of next season because its all we can do, but their needs to be improvement.

And Ally is 10 times the man smelly neil is. He deserves much more than that bigot so i dont see why theres a comparison.

Why is fag ash black if you wear white jeans, and white if you wear black jeans?

Why do shoelaces become untied while headfones become tangled?