Stan Collymore at it again

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/478323/Former-Liverpool-striker-Stan-Collymore-sparks-Twitter-controversy-with-Falklands-tweet

This man seriously brings nothing to the media.

He's been in trouble many times, and almost everything he says on twitter gets a helluva lot of abuse.

When will he learn to just shut up?

Is he taking lessons from the Philthy identity changer?

'We just thieved it' Football pundit Stan Collymore sparks outrage with Falklands tweetFOOTBALL pundit Stan Collymore has sparked outrage after controversially posting on Twitter that the UK 'stole' the Falkland Islands.

Talksport pundit Stan Collymore has sparked outrage after a tweet about the Falkland Islands[GETTY]

The former Liverpool striker and TalkSport radio presenter sent a tweet to his 566,000 followers claiming that the disputed islands had been "thieved".

The tweet, which was posted on Sunday night, has since been deleted but the 43-year-old has re-tweeted messages of support for his Twitter post.

And soon after removing the offending message Mr Collymore tweeted that he stood by his opinions "100 per cent".

163047.jpgThe former Liverpool player claimed the UK had "thieved" the Falklands [sWNS]

Falklands? Wasn't anyone's. We just thieved it, as we do. What glory, what triumph. A ****ing island with sheep. Rule Britannia

Stan Collymore on Twitter

A navy veteran has called for Mr Collymore to be sacked from TalkSport while others have said the ex-England player should issue a public apology.

The tweet said: "Falklands? Wasn't anyone's. We just thieved it, as we do. What glory, what triumph. A ****ing island with sheep. Rule Britannia."

Chris Swain, a 50-year-old who served as Petty Officer Gunner in the Royal Navy from 1980 to 2003, blasted the comments as an "absolute outrage".

163050.jpgLast year Falkland Islanders voted overwhelmingly to stay British [AFP]

He said: "I had a lot of friends that died in the Falklands.

"I think it's just an absolute outrage. I don't know whether he did it to raise his profile, but it's just an outrage. There are so many upset people.

"He needs to be sacked from TalkSport for a start, you can't have somebody with opinions like that addressing the public. I am just so angry.

"Everybody fought for what they believed in, whether as a young man or an officer it doesn't matter, you are following orders and you believe in what you're doing."

The Falkland Islands Government said Mr Collymore's comments were "factually incorrect".

A Twitter account set up by a group representing Falkland Islanders also called for Mr Collymore to apologise for his tweet.

The Falkland Islands Twitter posted today: "Stan Collymore has offended thousands of people with his Falklands tweet. Why can't he say sorry? #Falklands".

The Falklands War lasted 74 days in 1982 and claimed the lives of 255 British soldiers, three civilian islanders and 649 Argentinian soldiers.

The conflict broke out after Argentina invaded and occupied the islands in an attempt to establish sovereignty it has long claimed.

A referendum was held last March on the sovereignty of the Falklands. The vast majority, 99.8 per cent, voted to remain a British territory.

Tell that to the Falkland Islanders.

He doesn't care a jot for their democratic rights.

Total scumbag.

It's funny that he believes in self-determination for Scottish and Irish people but not for the Falkland Islanders.

Land is just land. Whether the ancestors of a people ended up there by luck, by migration (we all ended up everywhere by migration, of course), by invasion or whatever means, it's the people who live on it who actually matter.

When posed with the question what about the British People in Northern Ireland, he said they should fuck back off to Britain.

If I was in his public position, and I said he should fuck back off to where grandparents where from then I would be fired on the spot.

Also, Talksport is owed by UTV, which is a Northern Irish company!

fuck you collymore you cunt! no more dignified silence from Bears,we will pursue you cunts at every turn.If I knew how to upload a pic to this site I`d show you the BBC complaint reply I received.BBC are getting clued up it seems,mentioned SC`s Falklands jibe and said he will not be appearing on MOTD and no plans that he will appear.Job done hopefully and another Rangers hating bastard in the media is exposed.

Thought the title reffered to dogging.

Tbh I think this woman assaulting moron will slowly dig himself a nice big hole, as he seems to have one or two personal issues, and fires random cannons, which if I was his employer would be extremely concerned about, in the meantime just cross Talksport etc off your list if you listen to it, and if you are really annoyed send an email telling them why.