Man jailed after posting 'vile' racist tweets.

tin hat on but I don`t agree with jail time for words,no matter how fcked up they are.People not going to jail for dealing drugs,assault etc.Hefty fine,community service and some form of re-education at night school classes.He`ll just come out worse than ever with a bigger chip on his shoulder than is normal for his kind.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tin hat on but I don`t agree with jail time for words,no matter how fcked up they are.People not going to jail for dealing drugs,assault etc.Hefty fine,community service and some form of re-education at night school classes.He`ll just come out worse than ever with a bigger chip on his shoulder than is normal for his kind.

Or he may come out more balanced, with a bigger chip on either shoulder. :7325:

As unpopular as this post will be, you really are wrong.

From the plane gestures at Claudio Reyna to the Bananas thrown at Mark Walters this scum will never be better than what they are.

Bigots/Racists from Birth.

Celtic fan Declan McCuish jailed for racist abuse of Rangers players

A Celtic fan who posted racist comments online about two former Rangers players has been jailed for 12 months.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-27638800

BBC pulling no punches there. No doubt left. What's happening to them these days? A new editor or something?

Oh, and the murder charge story a few posts up is from 2008.

Good find.

So Declan is a Smeltic supporting, junkie, back stabbing rascist. Hope he gets found guilty of his attempted murder charge and is put away for some scary long time.

He didn't stab that guy in Renfrew with a "word".

A year for a tweet. Fucking hell.

What he said was disgusting but I honestly can't get my head round it. Being jailed for typing words is just ridiculous, there should be different punishments for morons like this. Jail time won't help anyone, educating them will.

And before anyone says anything, I'm not saying racism is acceptable.

It's the leftie PC world that we now live in. They just can't wait to be offended and our politicians and PC brigade give them such a great platform to play the victim. Yet to hear one of the coloured persuasion being jailed for calling a white man a honky. Oh yes I forgot, they're not racist. Then there's Stan the the bam, I rest my case!. If a level playing field, I might be persuaded, but sadly, if you are white, British and even worse, Protestant, you are criminalised, for doing exactly, nowt! No wonder UKIP had a landslide. Nanny states are us.

From the plane gestures at Claudio Reyna to the Bananas thrown at Mark Walters this scum will never be better than what they are.

Bigots/Racists from Birth.

They have some right pricks, more than most. The majority of the fans are not racist pricks though.

The majority of tims are not at this guys level, still like seeing them suffer though. ;)

I think Declan has a bit of history for violence . He was up for an attempted murder charge as youth about 5 or 6 years ago.