I think the draw has been good for Murray. He does not fear Federer or Nadal and a decent run with the crowd on his side can get past Djokovic and hid mind games.

To win this tournament he could potentially have to beat Nadal-Federer-Djokovic.

How is that good for him? :lol:

To win this tournament he could potentially have to beat Nadal-Federer-Djokovic.

It's neither a good,mnor bad draw. Being seeded third he will need to beat Djokovic and Federer anyway, assuming it goes to form. All three would usually be a major problem, but as you said yourself, he would probably beat Nadal in straight sets on grass.

Last time he beat Djo the cheat was on centre court. He also took Fed apart at the Olympics.

I don't think he fears either one on grass. He just needs to ignore Djo's gamesmanship though it is likely that the Wimbledon crowd will not let him get away with it and Djo seems to hate it when the crowd are against him. Besides Stan may take him before the final.

We're talking about beating the three players that defined their generation, back to back. How can anyone argue that's a good thing? :lol:

Literally any other draw would have been easier.

One of whom you reckon Murray would beat in straight sets. Being the third seed means you need to beat the first and second seeds if everything goes to form. So it's hardly that bad a draw - it's just the way the seeding system works in tennis. It obviously not a good draw, but potentially facing Wawrinka, Kyrgios or Dimitrov would make it harder.

To be fair Comp you do reckon Andy will put Rafa out in Straight sets :lol:

So really the only tough matches could be Federer and Djokovic then surely :P Although I think Federer will end up out to Berdych or something!

I don't even think I can give my annual welcome to the 2 week tennis fans as I have watched next to fuck all tennis this year :lol:

This is normally the time of year I get back into it and that carries through to the US season since the Masters series are always on at a decent time for getting in from work.

BBC presenters talking about Murrays possible route to the final.

Nothing like putting him under pressure.

He's a 2 X Grand Slam Champion and arguably the best grass court player in the world. I'd be worried if they weren't talking about his route to the final.