I think he will be seeded 2nd. In the YTD rankings he is well ahead of Federer.

Sadly that's not how it works...the total ATP ranking points is what they consider and even with the slightly different system they can put on place he'll still be behind Fed.

So I fully expect him to be 3rd for the tournament this year.

Tsonga

Ferrer/Nadal

Federer

Djokovic

Murray's potential route to the final.

potential route to the title you mean - he is in Feds side of the draw. I dont think Nadal is a threat to Andy presently and Tsonga could go out at anytime. Federer wont beat Andy over 5 sets nowadays.

Djo has Kohlshrieber in the first round - very tough for someone with no grasscourt play this season.

Djokovic has a challenging first few matches. Not really worried about Andy's route... if Nadal can get through a few rounds then the courts could potentially suit him in the 2nd week but still fancy him to go out early. Really happy he's in Federer's half

Great draw for Andy in all honesty...he'll absolutely rape Nadal in the QF's and I can't see Roger being capable of taking Andy over a best of 5 when he's fully fit.

Delighted with this!

Could also be argued they are the only men that can beat him when hes 100% fit

I'd be amazed if Murray beat Tsonga, Nadal, Federer and Djokovic tbh! Djokovic will canter through to the final as per probably dropping 1 set at most.

i doubt he will need to. I wouldn't trust federer to come through in 5 sets against anybody in the top 10 now and Nadal is very poor - he is 10th seed for a reason.

Could also be argued they are the only men that can beat him when hes 100% fit

Rafa is done on this surface...he'll lull off some routine wins but his form currently and over recent years suggests he won't have enough to beat Murray.

Roger is of course still a terrific grass court player but his age hasn't helped him at all, I doubt him vs Andy goes 5 sets here. There isn't the fear factor from him here any longer and Andy's form this year I believe is enough to suggest he will win this tie also.

Of course Novak is a different beast in the final but Andy on grass is great to watch now and to be honest it does look like the surface his game is most suited to.

Again all about opinions but I really think Andy has it relatively easy up until the QF but again it's the SF I expect his first real test to come.