It is fantastic. Stan is just a great great tennis player. The one handed backhand is the best I have ever seen. Between Murray and Stan, the latter is the better "tennis player" Stan and Roger are pure players. Djo, Nadal and Murray are tennis freaks with their double handed backhands and back of the court games. One handers like the 2 mentioned above and Justin Hennin in the womens are a joy to watch.

Can the people who slated Stan and said he could never win another Slam step forward? It went like " his first Slam was a fluke" It shows you what Roger was up against earlier. Stan also beat the "streak" player in Tsonga.

I am very happy. He has the weapons to win a Wimbledon too. Rod Laver breathes again.

Wawrinka is a better tennis player than Murray? :lol:

Do expand

Wawrinka is a better tennis player than Murray? :lol:

Do expand

I think Wawrinka's more naturally talented and when he's at his best, he's unplayable. Wouldn't say he's a better player as Murray has achieved more but I'm not sure Murray is capable of doing what Stan did today. Murray can outlast Djokovic but I don't think he can outplay him like that.

My "tennis player" is in brackets. Read between the lines. The man knocked it on the head when he said that Stan had more natural talent. That is the "tennis player"

There are greatest players in the game. They are not always pure tennis players.

Is Serena a better "tennis player" than Justin Hennin? My answer is no. I bet that most Pros will answer the same.

Serena is the greatest player ever in the game IMO. However, she is a brute Slammer of power. Her double backhand is a bludgeon, but not the beauty and elegant timing of Hennin's, rapier like one hander.

Andy is a helluva guy to play against. Tactical, defensive, supreme athleticism, and great at making opponents play another ball. Serve can be very good and the return is among the best. He makes it difficult for opponents and grinds them down.

You use what you have to win but pure tennis players are a joy to watch. It is why Roger is the greatest ever. All the titles........along with all the tennis.

It is the same at Boxing. Some are great boxers, some great fighters, and some great punchers.

When does queens start usually the Monday after French can't see it on the planner for Monday tho

It starts next week, they've added another week of grass tournaments, so there's now three weeks between the end of Roland Garros and the start of Wimbledon.

You his boyfriend or something?

Doubt it, because if rumours are to be believed, then Wawrinka has his hands full with this barely legal Croatian player:

donna_vekic_donna_vekic_instagram_july_L

It is fantastic. Stan is just a great great tennis player. The one handed backhand is the best I have ever seen. Between Murray and Stan, the latter is the better "tennis player" Stan and Roger are pure players. Djo, Nadal and Murray are tennis freaks with their double handed backhands and back of the court games. One handers like the 2 mentioned above and Justin Hennin in the womens are a joy to watch.

Can the people who slated Stan and said he could never win another Slam step forward? It went like " his first Slam was a fluke" It shows you what Roger was up against earlier. Stan also beat the "streak" player in Tsonga.

I am very happy. He has the weapons to win a Wimbledon too. Rod Laver breathes again.

the h2h is 8-6 in Murray's favour. Once you take out the 3-0 to Stan on clay and the 2-0 to Murray on Grass its still 6-3 to Murray on Hardcourt.

See what you mean though, obviously Stan is a better player

Two slams and pish anywhere else, go figure.

Better than Andy tho...:lol:

It's utter bizarre when it comes to Stan...when he's on his game he is absolutely superb but that doesn't happen as often as it should.

To his credit he has won 2 slams but still...you have to think he should be doing better everywhere else more consistently.

Australia I could understand.. He bet Novak in a great match, then rafà, who appeared injured but battled on.

Not sure if rafà was fit, he would have, but he still won.

The French? He never showed any form previous.

Tbf, neither has Murray, but he a consistent qf, sf player on clay. I'd expect Murray to have Ron before stan given a choice.

However, that's a couple of times stan has bludgeoned Novak into the ground in slams.

Can't do it in masters, but does it when it counts.

Total maverick in my eyes.

Great to watch though, saw him v Ferrer at the world tour finals in 2013.. What a slugfest.

Was great to see.