Glad that andy showed some guts and took it to the last set

But If he needs to improve its on his opponents second serve

So frustrated shouting at the telly watching him return a placid shot back to the opponent easy hit

to middle of the court ...instead of attacking it nailing it wide on the lines and hitting a winner .

If he gets his second serve to be a positive and improve his speed

and use attack more .

He has played and lost against novak so many times and come up short

time his coach and andy see the answers to improve himself to the place he deserves to be

Brilliant performance on clay for andy - shame about the last set

The thought of Wawrinka having the same amount of slams as Murray is hilarious

Maybe this will give Murray a kick up the arse he needs to realise he needs more attacking in his tennis to win slams. Can't rely solely on defence against the top players.

What I saw in Stan today that I didn't see in Murray, was that Stan was willing to take risks, open up the court by going down the line, hit a bigger ball to push Novak back. Murray doesn't really have attacking tennis in his nature, it's not a natural side to his game, which is why he struggles against guys who defend as well as he does.

It is fantastic. Stan is just a great great tennis player. The one handed backhand is the best I have ever seen. Between Murray and Stan, the latter is the better "tennis player" Stan and Roger are pure players. Djo, Nadal and Murray are tennis freaks with their double handed backhands and back of the court games. One handers like the 2 mentioned above and Justin Hennin in the womens are a joy to watch.

Can the people who slated Stan and said he could never win another Slam step forward? It went like " his first Slam was a fluke" It shows you what Roger was up against earlier. Stan also beat the "streak" player in Tsonga.

I am very happy. He has the weapons to win a Wimbledon too. Rod Laver breathes again.

It is fantastic. Stan is just a great great tennis player. The one handed backhand is the best I have ever seen. Between Murray and Stan, the latter is the better "tennis player" Stan and Roger are pure players. Djo, Nadal and Murray are tennis freaks with their double handed backhands and back of the court games. One handers like the 2 mentioned above and Justin Hennin in the womens are a joy to watch.

Can the people who slated Stan and said he could never win another Slam step forward? It went like " his first Slam was a fluke" It shows you what Roger was up against earlier. Stan also beat the "streak" player in Tsonga.

I am very happy. He has the weapons to win a Wimbledon too. Rod Laver breathes again.

You his boyfriend or something?