Just now, siamthedanger said:

Ah I thought he could mate, if he won Paris and Djokovic fails to get to the final. Ah well, Paris or not, only a matter of time now hopefully!

Journalists keep mixing up the rankings and ATP race and confusing everyone. He could finish 2016 with the most points in the year, but that won't make him World No.1

All eyes on djokovic this week to see if his love and peace guru can help with a slump in his form. lately he is sounding weirder and weirder. 

Also it really is some coincidence that the best tennis players in the world bar Murray have all really struggled since the Meldonium ban kicked in. We went from the top four to the top 2 in the space of weeks with players like djokovic and berdych inexplicably falling off a cliff. "ah but Nadal and Federer are injured" I hear you say "what's that got to do with a performance enhancing drug"?.  Well Meldonium decreases oxidative stress and cellular damage while making your body use energy more efficiently. Simply put, as well the cardio vascular benefit s of the drug which helps performance, you are less likely to get injured when using Meldonium.

7 hours ago, cushynumber said:

All eyes on djokovic this week to see if his love and peace guru can help with a slump in his form. lately he is sounding weirder and weirder. 

Also it really is some coincidence that the best tennis players in the world bar Murray have all really struggled since the Meldonium ban kicked in. We went from the top four to the top 2 in the space of weeks with players like djokovic and berdych inexplicably falling off a cliff. "ah but Nadal and Federer are injured" I hear you say "what's that got to do with a performance enhancing drug"?.  Well Meldonium decreases oxidative stress and cellular damage while making your body use energy more efficiently. Simply put, as well the cardio vascular benefit s of the drug which helps performance, you are less likely to get injured when using Meldonium.

Nadal and Federer have been toiling , relatively speaking, since long before the meldonium ban.

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Nice easy shift at the office tonight for Murray...Has anyone else noticed the rather frosty crowd/player interaction between the French and Murray..??..My old Dad commented on it last night during the Verdasco game and I think he has a point..

Fuck the froggie cunts mate! ??

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Nice easy shift at the office tonight for Murray...Has anyone else noticed the rather frosty crowd/player interaction between the French and Murray..??..My old Dad commented on it last night during the Verdasco game and I think he has a point..

The French don't like him. Last night when he got a time violation they all clapped and tonight they could barely clap when he won a point. 

Wimbledon it ain't .

demolition job from Andy tonight.

51 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

The French don't like him. Last night when he got a time violation they all clapped and tonight they could barely clap when he won a point. 

Wimbledon it ain't .

demolition job from Andy tonight.

The frogs.. world champion surrender monkeys.

never let them forget who dug those cunts out from losing their language.