Ally Sad To See Charlie Go

Listen guys .We all have our feelings on Ally but I've accepted he ain't going anywhere .Do you know what Charlie will regret one day not staying at Ibrox .Im certain of that .Fuck Dundee Utd .Lets at least Give Ally some more support for at least another season .Im just fed up feeling negative about the club I love .Lets look forward to an exciting season after the world cup .I can't wait to get at these Old reekie rodents .

I don't know enough about Charlie Telfer to form a proper opinion of his potential or ability. Ultimately though he didn't seem to do enough to force his way into the first team and to be honest the ones who have hit their chance (MacLeod aside) are not exactly world beaters.

Let's see how Charlie gets on and then form our opinions.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More shite and lies from Super Ally people need to wake up and realise he will never change his ways the likes of Barrie McKay, Luca Gasparotto, Ryan Sinnamon, Tom Walsh etc... should follow Charlie's lead if they want to have a succesfull career in football as Ally will ensure they rot away in the reserves until they are in their 20's and the majority of their potential is wasted.

Pish,

No cunts allowed to say anything against "super ally."

The fact is he's overpaid for the leagues we are in and he's playing it safe by bringing in old overpaid players.

Whats he going to do when we get to the SPL? These players will be past it and we will have to buy more players because he's played it safe by bring back people like Miller, Foster and Smith and possibly Kris Boyd.

Never a manager in his life. If some of the fans weren't so against this Rangers board McCoist would be away.

You can laugh at the manky mob about there unknown manager but they are doping it the right way.

Rangers are fucking it right up.

It's McCoists fault. Rangers won the league around March / April i think? So why couldn't he have given him games then?

He wouldn't drop his blue eyed boys in the team thats why he played it safe again just to claim a pointless record ie unbeaten in the league one.

Because a stupid undefeated streak in the league is more important than blooding youngsters

McCoist has probably given more youngsters a chance in the first team than any Rangers manager in history - certainly more than any previous Rangers manager I can recall; although I will concede a good portion was by accident and necessity rather than design.

People are clamoring for players they haven't really seen play, have no idea if they would be able to contribute effectively to the team but cling to the assumption that they are young so therefore they must be good, and have some divine right to walk into the team.

So Ally should give them a fair crack of the whip, show us what they're like & if they cope, great, Ally's the man & gives the lads a chance. If they don't cope, we've all seen it & Ally gives them fhe rope to hang themselves & a convenient excuse when they either get shipped out or leave of their own volition.

At present, we're largely in the dark about these lads - all we hear of is there's a kid with potential & that's as far as it goes.

You can't seriously believe there was no chance to blood a bit of youth, when the league was sewn up?

Or put another way, if we can't introduce a bit of youth when the league's been won by almost 30 points, then there will never be another chance again.

On that basis, we really may as well scrap the youth section.

Listen guys .We all have our feelings on Ally but I've accepted he ain't going anywhere .Do you know what Charlie will regret one day not staying at Ibrox .Im certain of that .Fuck Dundee Utd .Lets at least Give Ally some more support for at least another season .Im just fed up feeling negative about the club I love .Lets look forward to an exciting season after the world cup .I can't wait to get at these Old reekie rodents .

This sums up my feelings eejay (tu)

it's all well and good saying Macleod et al have been given games, but games don't equate to chances to grow and develop

On the contrary - it literally does.

I've seen some desperately puerile crap posted on here to discredit McCoist - but that takes all of the fucking biscuits.

'games don't equate to chances to grow and develop'

Ah ahhha hhahah hahahah!

So Ally should give them a fair crack of the whip, show us what they're like & if they cope, great, Ally's the man & gives the lads a chance. If they don't cope, we've all seen it & Ally gives them fhe rope to hang themselves & a convenient excuse when they either get shipped out or leave of their own volition.

At present, we're largely in the dark about these lads - all we hear of is there's a kid with potential & that's as far as it goes.

You can't seriously believe there was no chance to blood a bit of youth, when the league was sewn up?

Or put another way, if we can't introduce a bit of youth when the league's been won by almost 30 points, then there will never be another chance again.

On that basis, we really may as well scrap the youth section.

I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion but no I don't believe that at all, seriously or otherwise.

What I'm not going to do is slate the manager for not giving enough game time to someone like Telfer who I haven't seen play enough to form any sort of opinion, and unless you have then you're really in no position to slate the manager either.

On the contrary - it literally does.

I've seen some desperately puerile crap posted on here to discredit McCoist - but that takes all of the fucking biscuits.

'games don't equate to chances to grow and develop'

Ah ahhha hhahah hahahah!

Wow,

If you genuinely believe Crawford has benefitted from being played out wide for 25 minutes a game then I'm baffled. Games are games - if young players get a start and play well enough to keep their place then I'm delighted for them (tu)

But you can't say games equate to chances, especially at Rangers. Kids and young talent needs to be nurtured and developed at training, there needs to be an understanding of a way we're going to play, the style and ethos that benefits these young boys to bring out the best in them, being thrown in the deep end because Templeton was out injured when Mccoist's clear intentions where an unbeaten run rather than giving Luca, Telfer or Murdoch a game does not give anyone a chance grow.

We need to re work it, we need to be playing a style and for formation that allows our younger lads to start and play with ease and be able to impact the game so their potential can turn into talent.

Games equate to games, chances equate to planning, team work, coaching methods and seeing these methods through to the first team.

I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion but no I don't believe that at all, seriously or otherwise.

What I'm not going to do is slate the manager for not giving enough game time to someone like Telfer who I haven't seen play enough to form any sort of opinion, and unless you have then you're really in no position to slate the manager either.

I've already suggested a good way he could have handled it, where he could have emerged looking good either way - hardly slating him, was it?

I guess it's only we fans who've never seen these players who are attaching tags such as 'brightest prospect'?

No, it will be coaches, people with other youth set ups, etc.

For the sake of, say, 4 x 25 minute run outs in what were, ultimately, meaningless matches by anybody's standards, he could have saved himself a whole lot of grief (on here, at least) & we may still have a hot prospect on our books.

Or, he could have demonstrated that the lad was short of expectations, in the process cooling our expectations.

In the process he'd have flagged up the message that youth does get a proper chance with us - instead we're perceiving the exact opposite.

I've already suggested a good way he could have handled it, where he could have emerged looking good either way - hardly slating him, was it?

I guess it's only we fans who've never seen these players who are attaching tags such as 'brightest prospect'?

No, it will be coaches, people with other youth set ups, etc.

For the sake of, say, 4 x 25 minute run outs in what were, ultimately, meaningless matches by anybody's standards, he could have saved himself a whole lot of grief (on here, at least) & we may still have a hot prospect on our books.

Or, he could have demonstrated that the lad was short of expectations, in the process cooling our expectations.

In the process he'd have flagged up the message that youth does get a proper chance with us - instead we're perceiving the exact opposite.

My hope is young guys like Gallagher get some game time preseason and kick on from there.

a lot of people are conveniently forgetting that telfer hasnt simply "left" the club, he has chosen to move to a club in the premiership who pursued him before we offered him a new deal, and this said club have actively brought through a number of youth in recent seasons to their first team that will either stay with them or be sold on to a higher level for a profit

question is, why the fuck can we not do the same

My hope is young guys like Gallagher get some game time preseason and kick on from there.

where will he play, we still have daly, clark and now miller in his place, and with talk of signing boyd it can be assumed that gallacher will either not feature, or be stuck wide right/left

where will he play, we still have daly, clark and now miller in his place, and with talk of signing boyd it can be assumed that gallacher will either not feature, or be stuck wide right/left

Gallagher played on the right, with some clever running managed to get some work out of Foster.I'd like to hope if he's good enough he will play, but we all know that's not necessarily true,

You can bet your life Gallagher will be shipped out on loan to 'develop'.

If the rumours are to be believed that Boyd will coem back then Clarke can kiss goodbye to his career at Rangers as well.

Even more worrying is that we are in the market for this boy Mcgregor when we have Luca, who is supposedly got great potential? According to my boss who is a St Mirren fan McGreegor is 'utter shite' and he can't believe we are interested.

Sums Ally up imo. I think he just throws darts at players on the free transfer list without doing any research whatsoever.

Dont be surprised to see Broadfoot back as well that's the game Ally is in make no bones about it. Also bringing back BF as a player coach?? Why?? Unproven at coaching level and just another job for the boys along with Boyd.

I don't expect Allen to sign for us either after what he said to me a few months ago, he was obviously 100% correct.

Ally's legacy will be devastating in the long term.

If the boot was on the other foot and this was happening to the scum and they were persevering with an ex-player because of his 'legend' status, on premiership wages for such a minimal return we would be absolutely delighted.

Some posters simply cannot see the woods for the tree's..this was an argument before admin and nothing has improved. Ally should have walked after the Raith Rovers game. How he can look himself in the mirror after delivering such an abysmal performance with his 'team' and think he is the man to carry us forward tells me all I need to know.

Motivated by money, pure and simple.