Ally Sad To See Charlie Go

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“The boys that warrant and deserve their chance, I can reassure everybody, will get it."

Where have we heard that before? Couldn't have only been a few months ago after Gallagher scoring on his debut. Nope, he was kept out the side bar the odd appearance when he stuck with Jon Daly who hadn't kicked his own arse for 6 months.

Another one to add to the list of Ally bluster.

“The boys that warrant and deserve their chance, I can reassure everybody, will get it."

Where have we heard that before? Couldn't have only been a few months ago after Gallagher scoring on his debut. Nope, he was kept out the side bar the odd appearance when he stuck with Jon Daly who hadn't kick his own arse for 6 months.

Another one to add to the list of Ally bluster.

Then.when he did play it.was at right.mid

“Last year alone we had 13 academy graduates who played for the first team"

wouldnt surprise me if he was including stevie smith in this

:lol:

Stevie Smith will be looking to our older players for guidance I bet (tu)

That line in bold irked me too, it's all well and good saying Macleod et al have been given games, but games don't equate to chances to grow and develop. Being played out wide for Macleod isn't going to do him too good in the long run.

And to include Gallagher in that is mental, three games or something - fuck me, McKay sent packing to Morton on loan doesn't give him much chance to get into the first team either.

I've no doubt McCoist is sad to see Telfer go, the better younger players we have the better the competition is (tu) but let's be honest, he was behind black, law, Hutton, Faure, Macleod and Crawford for the centre midfield position, nae chance of a game. Even though half of them are pish and the other half favourites.

More shite and lies from Super Ally people need to wake up and realise he will never change his ways the likes of Barrie McKay, Luca Gasparotto, Ryan Sinnamon, Tom Walsh etc... should follow Charlie's lead if they want to have a succesfull career in football as Ally will ensure they rot away in the reserves until they are in their 20's and the majority of their potential is wasted.

McCoist himself admitted that Daly was tired last season and other players had said the same yet there was no rotation.

I think he had an ideal opportunity to blood players a little more and it was a boat missed IMO.

The league was won with about 7 games to go. There was plenty of opportunity to give the youngsters a run in the team but it wont happen under Ally.

More shite and lies from Super Ally people need to wake up and realise he will never change his ways the likes of Barrie McKay, Luca Gasparotto, Ryan Sinnamon, Tom Walsh etc... should follow Charlie's lead if they want to have a succesfull career in football as Ally will ensure they rot away in the reserves until they are in their 20's and the majority of their potential is wasted.

Why the fuck was Barrie McKay sent to Greenock? He done really well for us in Division 3. He was exciting to watch, scored goals, had over 20 assists and we sent him away. He should have stayed at Rangers and been allowed to developed at our Club.

The league was won with about 7 games to go. There was plenty of opportunity to give the youngsters a run in the team but it wont happen under Ally.

I actually think it could've been done even before the league was tied up, Daly looked dead on his feet for the best part of the 2nd half of the season.

Its all good and well having your strongest XI as manager but in modern football I think you need an element of rotation.

ally thinking we are all buttoned up at the back again

no doubt the select few will be on here later in their super duper ally onsie proclaming him as the second coming

I don't think there's many people on here who proclaim Ally to be the second coming

I think you may be mixing up the select few, as you call them, with the people who are fed up hearing you greet at every available opportunity

I can't recall the last positive thing you've posted

I don't think there's many people on here who proclaim Ally to be the second coming

I think you may be mixing up the select few, as you call them, with the people who are fed up hearing you greet at every available opportunity

I can't recall the last positive thing you've posted

Probably about Eck, PLG or Craig Whyte.

At least in the film ground hog day things moved on and were different every day - the anti - ally rhetoric however is more like a goldfish in a bowl with nothing new to be said. Roll on the football starting

McCoist has probably given more youngsters a chance in the first team than any Rangers manager in history - certainly more than any previous Rangers manager I can recall; although I will concede a good portion was by accident and necessity rather than design.

People are clamoring for players they haven't really seen play, have no idea if they would be able to contribute effectively to the team but cling to the assumption that they are young so therefore they must be good, and have some divine right to walk into the team.

McCoist has probably given more youngsters a chance in the first team than any Rangers manager in history - certainly more than any previous Rangers manager I can recall; although I will concede a good portion was by accident and necessity rather than design.

People are clamoring for players they haven't really seen play, have no idea if they would be able to contribute effectively to the team but cling to the assumption that they are young so therefore they must be good, and have some divine right to walk into the team.

You can't argue with that.......but some will!

Listen guys .We all have our feelings on Ally but I've accepted he ain't going anywhere .Do you know what Charlie will regret one day not staying at Ibrox .Im certain of that .Fuck Dundee Utd .Lets at least Give Ally some more support for at least another season .Im just fed up feeling negative about the club I love .Lets look forward to an exciting season after the world cup .I can't wait to get at these Old reekie rodents .