Dont you...

D'Artagnan

I enjoy the break from following the team and and have enjoyed the break more mentally another 3-4 weeks n it will be time to get ready for the season ahead.

It is a long season and as a fan its mentally challenge with all the Ups n downs

Absolutely.

I can't understand the low ST sales ( and this isn't an invite to change the topic re Ally or the boardroom ) for what is going to be our first real challenge in a couple of years .

On a football perspective I'm really looking forward to the coming season - it can't come quick enough.

Just hate the close season when you cant see the Rangers ?

Sorry Dart but i'm gonnae need a couple more weeks to get over last seasons performances at Ibrox which as you well know were BAD.I've got me and the lads season tickets as usual and i'm sure i'll get the Battle fever on come August but for now i'll enjoy watching Holland and hope come August we're not actually battling with each other in the stands !!

what close season?? my last game was the 31st may. started to ref 6a side tourneys this week fri night sat &sun next week sat & sun. and then 12 13 19 july more tourneys and first pre season already booked for the 26th july possible earlier ones to come so whats all this shit about close season

Quite worryingly I'm not missing it much at all. I think I've just been scunnered turning up to watch the dross we have played under mccoist....that said, I always remain hopeful things will improve and I and others will get that buzz back for going to the games again.

what close season?? my last game was the 31st may. started to ref 6a side tourneys this week fri night sat &sun next week sat & sun. and then 12 13 19 july more tourneys and first pre season already booked for the 26th july possible earlier ones to come so whats all this shit about close season

Dae ye understand the offside rule yet?

Had more fun watching The Netherlands tonight than I've had watching Rangers for the last couple of years.

Aye?

You prefer watching the talents of Robben and Van Persie to the likes of Faure and Smith?

Any other earth shattering revelations you want to share?

Quite worryingly I'm not missing it much at all. I think I've just been scunnered turning up to watch the dross we have played under mccoist....that said, I always remain hopeful things will improve and I and others will get that buzz back for going to the games again.

Sums up my feelings too.

Absolutely.

I can't understand the low ST sales ( and this isn't an invite to change the topic re Ally or the boardroom ) for what is going to be our first real challenge in a couple of years .

On a football perspective I'm really looking forward to the coming season - it can't come quick enough.

Was at Ibrox yesterday and renewed my three after a 200 mile round trip. I think the fact that cards are not accepted has also had a major impact on sales. Supporters live all over the UK and paying by cash is a problem. On that basis I'm hoping that as the season starts these figures will increase considerably.

Was at Ibrox yesterday and renewed my three after a 200 mile round trip. I think the fact that cards are not accepted has also had a major impact on sales. Supporters live all over the UK and paying by cash is a problem. On that basis I'm hoping that as the season starts these figures will increase considerably.

Good on you.

After two ' formality ' leagues I can't understand the low ST sales no matter what is going on as this will be our first real competition for years.

I agree with you re the cards , I think that's been a major problem . Hopefully it will be a one off.