Derby Away Plans (August 2nd)

YoungDan

Are you coming down?!  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming down?!

@johnrvicars: 5000 tickets already purchased by Rangers fans ahead of the pre season freindly on Sat 2 August at the iPro

That's the chief football operations officer for derby

Said we should get 8000

I just booked 2 tickets online for myself and a friend.

I'm so looking forward to representing our Club in another part of UK and I expect 2 things will ensure a great trip - first the petty anti-Rangers prejudice we saw at for example Easter Road won't exist in Derby either in the organisation and policing of the event and second - we as a support can once again show ourselves as ambassadors that will earn respect and admiration for both Rangers and the nationwide support. I can't wait.

If only Edinburgh was as fair to Rangers as they are to Scotland Rugby fans - we all know however they aren't. Derby will benefit from our visit - I doubt they will host a game all season with as large a visiting support!

Paid for bus tonight, hopefully as good as Sheffield although don't think there is much near the ground from last time I was there.

True theres is a few pubs along the route up from city centre but most are eating pubs fair sized gardens tho. Hopefully the suns out. Its about 15/20 min walk from town or railway station. Not like sheffields long treck to hillsbro from town..